Vancouver date

Hmm, you were (before they moved the line) one of the first two guys at front that commented that they'd like to see My Morning Jacket live.. yes?

no...i am a girly girly, about 15th in line, until they moved the ticket holders line, at which point i was 3rd in line. i'm glad you had a great time!!!! YAY WILCO!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh. I was sitting infront of the really annoying girls with the really shitty ipod speakers (I swear to God if I have to hear about how "omg Jenny Lewis is sooo amazing" one more time...), then I would have been just behind you when they moved the line.

What else did everyone think? I think I'd top this as one of my fav Wilco performances since their Thunderbird Stadium. They sound really good outdoors to me.

What was the song of the night for everyone?

Gotta say Via Chicago, kidsmoke and Heavy Metal Drummer for me.

Nels was in fine form as well. Loved all the older folks asking me who he was...

Just noticed the setlist as someone posted it over on jayfarrar.net. They played Too Far Apart!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me? That might be the best setlist I have seen in years. According to Wilcobase they have only played it like 26 times live.

yup big reaction from the crowd (the few who knew it) and Jeff had a few jokes about it..."Where were you guys in 96" (I think thats what he said)

Just noticed the setlist as someone posted it over on jayfarrar.net. They played Too Far Apart!!!!! Are you fucking kidding me? That might be the best setlist I have seen in years. According to Wilcobase they have only played it like 26 times live.

THAT'S INSANE!!!! I am so jealous. I would love to hear how it sounds live with this line up!

Can you post the full setlist? I tried to find it, but to no avail...thanks!