PSA: Lil' Bush

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i kept flipping back but i never saw god. was he on there tonight?

Nope, I didn't see him, so maybe July 11th is THE day!!!

ummm...that was one crappy-assed cartoon. i can't believe they put that steaming pile of animation on the air. I gave it 30 minutes and laughed...no, more like chuckled just once. it need's more laughs per minute than that to even qualify as comedy. really pretty sad. bush may be one of the worst presidents EVER and deserving of 24/7 bashing, but you've got to try harder than that. i sure hope jeff's not a regular character...that's just f*cking embarassing.

• 2 weeks later...
This just in: Senator George Voinovich (R-Ohio) has joined the "cut and runners" calling for troop withdraw from Iraq

this just made my day. thank you! i know he's got re-election on his mind with this announcement, but regardless of motives this is good news.

what? it's not a plug for bush. it's a cartoon making fun of his incompetence. i admit, the first episode wasn't as funny as the second...so if you haven't watched the second then i'm not listening to you.

just because it makes fun of our incompetent president, doesn't mean it's funny or entertaining.