PSA: Lil' Bush

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or because last Wednesday was a holiday, a few other shows were not on and last Wed's Lil' Bush was a repeat already.

Thanks again, tho

Yeah the 18th it is. So I'm thinkin "God" will come and talk to lil Bush in the backyard pet cemetary area, ya see seems lil george can't keep his pet's alive for very long and the gravesite cross's keep increasing . . . anybody see any parrallels ?

Anyway George sr. and Barbara have already talked to lil Bush out back during/or after a burial and brought up the God thing (seems he only talks to republicans)

So whats "God" gonna say? . . . any ideas ?

Guest tandylacker

The episode is about Bush being confused about evolution. They actually play a couple of Tweedy's lines in a commercial for next weeks episode. Bush says, "Hey it's that guy from ZZ Top." Tweedy says, "No George, it's me God." Something along those lines.... Then another part of the commercial, Bush says "I got it, no gays, no abortion, no.... " whatever religious people are against... so on Tweedy says, "No, you don't quite have it..."

Eh. Anyway, you can definitely tell its Tweedy. So its not like Tweedy doing the booming voice of god or something. But either way, this show is terrible. Its supposed to be Bush as a kid, but not really because his dad is the president at the time and blah blah blah.... This will probably be the 4th and final episode.

Oh and Chuck Turner, you're obnoxious.

Oh and Chuck Turner, you're obnoxious.

I like Chuck's idea for an episode, much more "Here ya go, bitch...I mean Bush"!!! :realmad

OK, so I've watched about 3 episodes of Lil Bush, and I've laughed or chuckled an average of 4-5 times per, so I'd have to say it's occasionally amusing. I also think the Archies-style songs are goofy and fun, except for all that part about people dying in Iraq and such. Wouldn't it be cool if hating this show could magically end the war. Tsk tsk.

Regarding the war on terror as a canard, dismissing our robust economy as "built upon lies & blood" because you hate George Bush... these are forgiveable. Pretending that 'Lil Bush is a funny or clever program simply because Jeff Tweedy is involved: for shame.

Pretending that 'Lil Bush is a funny or clever program simply because Jeff Tweedy is involved: for shame.

Who said THAT?!? I'm just going to watch THIS episode because he's in it.