PSA: Lil' Bush

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because it makes fun of our incompetent president, doesn't mean it's funny or entertaining.

how have you connected the two? i was responding to a statement that said it MIGHT be funny if the president wasn't actively killing people, as if to say that if you ARE watching it then you MIGHT support those kind of acts.

you all just wait.

I'm not connecting them, I'm just saying there's no way this show can funny.

you're right. i'm not going to think it's funny anymore either then. you have all convinced me. i'm soooo sorry to have forsaken thee precious VC. i know how unlikely it is that an opinion might differ here.

i haven't had much sleep lately. and i'm sure i'm not making a sound judgement on what we, VC, thinks is funny. I'm going to work harder on aligning my opinions with yours. In the meantime, just forgive me. :monkey

you're right. i'm not going to think it's funny anymore either then. you have all convinced me. i'm soooo sorry to have forsaken thee precious VC. i know how unlikely it is that an opinion might differ here.

i haven't had much sleep lately. and i'm sure i'm not making a sound judgement on what we, VC, thinks is funny. I'm going to work harder on aligning my opinions with yours. In the meantime, just forgive me. :monkey

:whew

Just saving you from yourself, dear!

thank you, kind sir.

thank you.

has anyone watched episode number two yet? please count the times you laugh. if it's plus 6 times, then can we at least say that it's kinda funny, sometimes, in certain spots?

has anyone watched episode number two yet? please count the times you laugh. if it's plus 6 times, then can we at least say that it's kinda funny, sometimes, in certain spots?

Isn't that the one you posted? The one that starts with the Bob Barker thing? If so = -10.

Isn't that the one you posted? The one that starts with the Bob Barker thing? If so = -10.

that was just the opener, i only posted that portion for it's relevance to the price is right thread. the funniest parts didn't have a mention to the price is right and i didn't want to get in trouble for being off topic. i know that's a major no-no :(

I just happen to think it's crap.

I rolled my "R's" when I read that. It came out sounding Scottish.

I like the part where you say you aren't going to listen but keep listening. That's a good bit. :pirate
i like the part where you admit to having a NAMBLA-esque relationship w/ rush limbaugh's second cousin's dad in the basement. that's classic. :pirate
Can you crack a joke at that board without people getting their feelings hurt?
are your feelings hurt over something, dear? let's talk about it. come here and nestle into my bosom. paula is going to make you a raspberry torte.

So i saw te show for the first time tonight, the animation is so bad its distracting and the show isnt that funny...

they played a song during it though does the guest bands voice play a song? can we expect a wilco song?

• 2 weeks later...

So this Wednesday, July 11th, should be THE DAY :dancing ...I can't imagine Jeff as a cartoon, but I CAN IMAGINE him as God ;)

I saw the one where lil bush and lil tony blair are cheerleaders, anyway, the co-inky-dink is the soundtrack music writers went into Toni Basils "Oh Mickey Your so Fine" . . . so the band on the original Toni Basil record, Zoo Drive, included Doug Lunn, Ric Parnel and John Goodsall . . .

(Doug Lunn, Ric Parnel, Nels Cline, Walter Zooi, myself and others did some gigs as Boilermaker in the 90's)

So anyway, 25 years after Toni Basil invaded our collective physche with one of the first music videos, the song is still part of pop culture.

More VW comercials - more u.s rep. calling for impeachment - more political cartoons

i'm addicted to more, more, more

impossble germany guitar solo - less is more

Yea, so I'm bumping this one MORE time...for God's sake (or Jeff's even ;)) tell me someone out there is going to at least watch it tonight, funny or not.