Flight of The Conchords

I tried to watch that show, but it was pretty terrible. I think I made it through about twenty minutes of the first episode.

aside from the kid's horrible acting skills, I really like this show. the guy playing "John", and Ed O'Neil as, "Bill", are great.

First episode is available free online at hbo.com. It gave me a few good chuckles, but I hope it gets a bit better.

http://www.hbo.com/conchords/?ntrack_para1...category0_show4

I taped it to watch tonight. Have you seen John From Cincinnati yet?

I'll probably give it 2 more episodes, just out of curiousity. Seemed lame. Plus I can drive like 5 miles away and watch it in real life. Huntington Beach has a great collection of lame surfer/drug abusers.

I liked flight of the conchords, it was pretty funny.

If you liked this, youll like "Eagle vs. Shark", which i saw at the SxSW film festival earlier this year. I think its out in theaters now, but its got one of the two main guys in it and is very similar new zealandesque humor.

When does Lucky Louie come back on? I can only take cutesy Kiwi humor for so long.

I taped it to watch tonight. Have you seen John From Cincinnati yet?

I haven't seen that yet. So I'm 2 weeks behind. I will watch the first episode something hopefully this week. Still bitter over losing Deadwood to this show though.

When does Lucky Louie come back on? I can only take cutesy Kiwi humor for so long.

Never

I haven't seen that yet. So I'm 2 weeks behind. I will watch the first episode something hopefully this week. Still bitter over losing Deadwood to this show though.

Never

Well if it's any consolation John From Cincinatti was created by the same guy that did Deadwood (David Milch) and the guy that played Charlie Utter in Deadwood is in this new show as well playing a greasy looking heroin dealer.

It's actually a half decent show...not the greatest but to me at least it's watchable and there are some interesting goings on.

I didn't find FOTC that funny, but I'll give it another shot.

me either, but I won't be giving it another shot. I can't beyond those horribly unfunny Outback Steakhouse spots, Jemaine Clement used to do.

Saw FOTC last night and LOVED it! "You could be a paaart-tiiime modellll".

I caught another ep. of John from Cincinnati too and still really dig the show.

I watched the first to John From Cincinnati's last night. Great show!. That David Mitch is awesome.

i must be missing something. I am watching tonight's episode (J from C) and i find the acting generally awful, the dialogue stilted and i have no idea what is going on.

Btw, John's last name is an anagram for Nomad.

since Bill Maher is on hiatus and Sopranos are gone, I almost 86ed HBO, but then kept it for FotC and JfromC... I'm not feeling Big Love this go around...but I'll watch for a few more episodes.

i'm watching FotC and loving it. You should catch their show from a couple of years ago, similar stuff as the sitcom, but just a stage and the songs. so freakin funny. if your cable company offers "on demand" it was listed in the FotC selections for HBO...totally worth checking out. "You know when I'm down to just my socks it's time for business that's why they call it business socks."

i've got JfromC DVRin' as we speak...I'm curious.

but yeah, BRING BACK LUCKIE LOUIE. dammit.