The Cure 2007 USA/Canada Dates announced!

North America

(Opening act at all shows will be 65 Days Of Static)

Sept. 13th, 2007 - Tampa, Fl. (St. Pete Times Forum)

Sept. 15th, 2007 - Atlanta, Ga. (Gwinnett Center)

Sept. 17th, 2007 - Charlotte, N.C. (Charlotte Bobcats Arena)

Sept. 19th, 2007 - Fairfax, Va. (Patriot Center)

Sept. 21st, 2007 - Philadelphia, Pa. (Wachovia Spectrum)

Sept. 23rd, 2007 - New York, NY (Madison Square Garden)

Sept. 25th, 2007 - Boston, Ma. (Agganis Arena)

Sept. 26th, 2007 - Montreal, Canada (Bell Centre)

Sept. 27th, 2007 - Toronto, Canada (Air Canada Centre)

Sept. 29th, 2007 - Rosemont, Il. (Allstate Arena)

Oct. 2nd, 2007 - Denver, Co. (Red Rocks Amphitheatre)

Oct. 4th, 2007 - Salt Lake City, Ut (E Center)

Oct. 6th, 2007 - Mountain View, Ca. (Download Festival @ Shoreline Amphitheatre)

Oct. 8th, 2007 - Seattle, Wa. (Key Arena)

Oct. 9th, 2007 - Vancouver, Canada (General Motors Place)

Oct. 11th, 2007 - Santa Barbara, Ca. (Santa Barbara Bowl)

Oct. 13th, 2007 - San Diego, Ca. (Cox Arena)

Oct. 14th, 2007 - Hollywood, Ca. (Hollywood Bowl)

Oct. 16th, 2007 - Houston, Tx. (Toyota Center)

Oct. 17th, 2007 - Dallas, Tx. (American Airlines Center)

I so far can only make the NYC show. I might attempt to go to the Chicago show. Anyone seen a concert at the Allstate? Hows the sound there and how big is it?

:music

I'm really out of it as far as this next comment goes, but how popular are The Cure right now? Those seem like some big venues???

You know they really aren't that popular! I have seen em twice. Once headlining at PNC in 2000...they might have sold 7,000 out of 18,000 tickets and another time I saw them at Curiosa in Camden, NJ in 2003 where they might have sold 12,000 out of 18,000? These place will be far form a sell out but I will see them live anytime they come even near to my house! :dancing

I'm really out of it as far as this next comment goes, but how popular are The Cure right now? Those seem like some big venues???

seriously, could they even sell out half of MSG? anyways are they coming out with a new record or something? i bought their most recent on the power of the first single (end of the world) and was really dissapointed with the record

Yeah, those venue sizes seem rather out of whack, but what do I know, maybe there's a huge goth revival underway in the nation's high schools.

I'd consider going to see them if they played places like, say, the State Theater in Detroit, or the Michigan Theater here in Ann Arbor. Of course, I don't see a Michigan date there at all. :hmm

come on Allison - we should go. :yes

I started listening to the Cure in the mid-late 80s and have yet to see them live. Granted, I don't really care for any post Kiss Me x3 stuff - but it might be fun to go see them.

I think they have played that venue on every Chicago stop since the Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me tour....

for the blood flowers tour ( i think that is the name of the album) they played the vic. i'm not sure where else they have played in the city other then that show.

kate- it all depends if i am living here or in nashville.

for the blood flowers tour ( i think that is the name of the album) they played the vic.

If I'm not mistaken, I think that Vic show was some Q101 radio invite only fan thingy....

They actually played the World Music Theater on that tour but that was part of the the Curiosity festival..