Yaz.jpg

I remember when tickets looked like that.

Pedro-1.jpg

Pedro! :wub From the wall of no-hitters. I was surprised to see this, but I guess it counts as far as nine-innings/no-nuthin goes.

2007.jpg

Class of 2007 placeholders. I saw a commomorative Tony Gwynn game jersey running for $249 in the store. Yikes.

RedSock.jpg

My sock.

tehsock.jpg

The sock!

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As threatened, pics from my visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame & Mvsevm.

Thanks for the pics! What Ty Cobb memorabilia did they have?

Thanks for the pics! What Ty Cobb memorabilia did they have?

Those baseball card captions are funny as hell.

Cobb...offhand, I can't say for sure. -shamed-

Safe to say there was one of his gloves involved.

I first visited that place when I was a real little kid, a couple of years after Clemente was killed. When I saw that statue, I thought they had embalmed him and put him out for display.

Nice pictures. Good job getting all the Yankee stuff.

If they can put his shoes in the Hall, why can't they put Rose in the Hall? The guy's an a-hole, but he deserves to be inducted. Also, speaking of a-holes, nice "blood" on Schilling's sock. The $3 bill of baseball memorabilia.

As threatened, pics from my visit to the Baseball Hall of Fame & Mvsevm.

Do they let you take pictures in the HOF or were these stealth pics? Most museums, HOF, etc. won't let you take pictures. At any rate, great pics. :cheers

Do they let you take pictures in the HOF or were these stealth pics? Most museums, HOF, etc. won't let you take pictures. At any rate, great pics. :cheers

If they are like any museum I've been in, they won't allow flash photogs, but it's not banned outright.

Heartfelt congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies on their 10,000th loss! :cheekkiss :loser :dance

Love how Sheff is messing with Torre's head.

Sheffield's a twat. An incredible hitter, but a twat.

Maybe Torre simply plays players who jibe with the plan he's got over there. Just a thought, Sheff.

I have to admit that I find Sheffield to be a whole lot less annoying now that he's playing for my team (and playing well) than I did when he was a Yankee.

I had the same feeling with Rasheed Wallace.

Eh, he don't care. He had always said the Yankees would regret trading him.

They should really just change the name of Sportscenter to "Yankees and Red Sox highlights and drama hour."

I'm so done about hearing about both of those teams. No offense to you fans on here, but they get the most air time than anyone in any sport and it's booorrrinnng. Enough about the Yankees already. 9 games out. They won't even make the wild card with the way the AL Central is competing. ENOUGH YANKEES COVERAGE!!!!

/done ranting

People want to hear about the Yankees and Red Sox. Simple as that. If people wanted to hear about the drama between Scott Olsen and Sergio Mitre on sunday (Apparently they got into a fight, the 3rd or 4th person on the team Olsen's gotten into a fight with), it would've been the lead story on Sportscenter. But the average fan doesn't care about most of the league. The average fan cares about the Yankees and Red Sox and a few other teams. I hate that that is how it is, but it can't be changed.

Sheffield should probably just stop talking. He's annoying.