• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's up with the blond girl (the one who worked for Dylan) spending the whole episode looking confused, vapid and lost?

"John leaves Cass sleeping in her hotel room, telling her he's going to 'be with his father.' Pointing to her heart, Cass mumbles from bed, 'Work here.' When she wakes up, she takes another crack at the footage whose purpose continues to elude her, obviously frustrated."

"As the day winds down and Palaka rests easy, John begins to appear to everyone simultaneously: Standing behind Dickstein at the Snug Harbor as he carves a stick figure into wet cement, looking into Cissy's window as she washes the dishes, hugging Cass after she finally receives her moment of inspiration for the drum circle footage. 'Shaun will soon be gone,' he tells her."

I don't think we have a window yet as to what she discovered...

his name is Karl.

That's right. I couldn't remember and I when I asked my co-worker what numbers do I put in to find out he had no idea what I was talking about and started ranting and raving about how he can't drink a glass of water in the same room as midgets and antique furniture.

The last episode was ok. As much as i love this series it does fit the HBO paradigm: drag things out as long as you can even if it ultimately hurts the story in the long run. Great series like this and deadwood should have a limited life and should have a conclusion. The sopranos would have been much cooler if it ended about 2 seasons earlier. Also look at the effects of Lost. I don't even watch it anymore because it is dragging on and on.

Deadwood could plausibly go on longer because of the history to draw stories from.

John is going to take Seanie to Cincinnati. :)

or somewhere.

alias was good for the first season and got lame thereafter. Big Love is my favorite HBO series currently.

I thought so too. I missed one episode and everything changed so dramatically I was p.o.'d. All of a sudden the SD6 was defunct and they were already on a new story line. I was baffled.

Seanie Yost signed a pact with Mephistopheles.

Yes. If there were truly a God who had divine power over the universe, he would essentially have full reign over even the devil. Perhaps that's why he instructed him explicitly to "get back in the game."