• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from that article....

HBO's upcoming series include ... "True Blood," the recently picked-up vampire drama by "Six Feet Under" creator Alan Ball.

sweet... vampire drama.... i'll watch that over heroin addicted surfer show anyday

I thought JFC peaked at the end of episode three, with Shaunie skating on the half-pipe to that Muse song. At that point, I really thought HBO had once again struck gold. But most of the ensuing episodes lost me. Still, I want to check out the Deadwood dvds now.

I thought JFC peaked at the end of episode three, with Shaunie skating on the half-pipe to that Muse song. At that point, I really thought HBO had once again struck gold. But most of the ensuing episodes lost me. Still, I want to check out the Deadwood dvds now.

i value your opinion because it's the same as mine! :thumbup

i'm going to watch weeds season 2 now.

I haven't gotten into The Wire.

I wish we had Showtime because I would love to see Weeds and Dexter :ohwell

If you watch the wire from the start, and give it about 5 or 6 episodes, i think it will hook you.

I am in the middle of the 4th season right now and hungrily await the 5th.

If you watch the wire from the start, and give it about 5 or 6 episodes, i think it will hook you.

I am in the middle of the 4th season right now and hungrily await the 5th.

Is it better than 'The Shield'? because I love the shield

the only thing cool about the show was the opening credits. not surprised at all this show got the axe. hbo should have higher standards and better ideas than that...seriously. to each his own, but that was horribly written and terribly acted. i just didn't get it. or maybe that was the cool thing about it? whatever.

i watched all the older episodes to get completely caught up and i still don't know what is going on, and frankly nor do i really care. I think i could use all those hours of my life back.

After following this thread for some time seeking some sort of reassurance that I wasn't the only one confused, I have to agree with you, LS. I never cared about the characters, and I will need a good dose of botox on my forehead to get rid of the "WTF?" look on my face while watching this show. I quit after a few episodes. I am sorry for those of you who loved it, as that's always sad when it's cancelled. I guess I'm more an Entourage-Curb-SATC-Sopranos type of viewer.