Less Than You Think (live)

I applauded the cojones of it when they started their new year's MSG show with this song plus a bit of drone and segued into Spiders.

I wasn't at the show, but listening to it I was imagining an arena full of WTF looks from people. :lol

I applauded the cojones of it when they started their new year's MSG show with this song plus a bit of drone and segued into Spiders.

I wasn't at the show, but listening to it I was imagining an arena full of WTF looks from people. :lol

I can't remember other people's reactions, and I was also kind of far back, but my heart was swelling as the feedback went on...I

thats a point, and maybe the full 12 mins is a bit much but i dont really treat a show like a product, like im entitled to a certain amount of songs or im not getting my moneys worth or something. its just an experience and i like to be part of it

btw, i believe you added me on myspace today??

i like your music

Oh yeah, me too! And Jeff's comment-"since it's NYE, we thought we'd open with one of our more festive numbers" :lol

thats a point, and maybe the full 12 mins is a bit much but i dont really treat a show like a product, like im entitled to a certain amount of songs or im not getting my moneys worth or something. its just an experience and i like to be part of it

btw, i believe you added me on myspace today??

i like your music

Good points, good points.

And yeah, that was me. I saw your song you posted over in that other section and I thought it was great. Good stuff.