• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had known, I could've bootlegged a copy while at the theater. I totally would've done that for you--but I probably would have trimmed a few minutes here and there, tightened things up in places...

If only I had known this was an option. Does your editing offer only apply to new releases?

200px-Halloween2007.jpg

The 'origin' piece in the front half of the film is what makes it, but Rob's take on the actual night from the first film was good too. It had holes, but the Zombie aestethic had the perfect level of creepiness to make it worth the admission.

I pretty much agree with this, except I felt it was missing the eerieness of the original. oh, and I loved all the cameos.

We have a couple seasons courtesy of Netflix and burning software. :thumbup

But thank you for pointing me in the direction of TV Links. WOW!

That show is great - I was watching the one where she meets that one dude's brother for the first time the other day.

Sometimes, it will bum you out though. I was watching Earth 2 on there - all of the episodes stopped a few minutes in.

I pretty much agree with this, except I felt it was missing the eerieness of the original. oh, and I loved all the cameos.

agreed...while he comes close to capturing that look and feel of horror movies from that era, i just don't think you can recapture that type of magic w/out a time machine.

the cameos were like a who's who of b-movie cinema...just awesome. hey, did you ever check out the el superbeato comic of his they're doing the animated version of? i posted about the cartoon in my blog, but not i want to check out the actual dilly.

agreed...while he comes close to capturing that look and feel of horror movies from that era, i just don't think you can recapture that type of magic w/out a time machine.

the cameos were like a who's who of b-movie cinema...just awesome. hey, did you ever check out the el superbeato comic of his they're doing the animated version of? i posted about the cartoon in my blog, but not i want to check out the actual dilly.

I have, and I'm really looking forward to the movie.

If only I had known this was an option. Does your editing offer only apply to new releases?

Well, I once made a sanitized version of Independence Day for a family kid. I replaced all the strip club scenes with flying-saucer shots from Plan 9 from Outer Space.

Well, I once made a sanitized version of Independence Day for a family kid. I replaced all the strip club scenes with flying-saucer shots from Plan 9 from Outer Space.

With every post you become more and more a superhero to me.

Too bad you only replaced the strip club scenes :D.

51V51X2JFVL._AA240_.jpg

I bought the whole series on DVD a while back. I usually end up watching an episode or 2 when I don't have the time for a movie, like last night. Even after all these years this series is still one of my all-time favorites.

51RtupaNc7L._AA240_.jpg

Now I know what Vanishing Point crossed with Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! would look like. This film isn't as good as either of those films, but it was entertaining nevertheless.

I may have to pop Vanishing Point into the machine next--probably my favorite car chase movie ever.