Sometimes my remote has this weird tendency to ignore all my inputs and move me in a certain direction, such as left. This is, of course, particularly dangerous in a game like Zelda where an error means death.

I can alleviate the problem by taking out the batteries and putting them back in, but it's really, really aggravating. It's beginning to happen about once every 20 seconds, which is far more than I can bear...

Anyone with this problem?

edit: the problem seems to have subsided for now...but no...it hasn't.

that SOUNDS like weak batteries. I've had similar weirdness (but the cursor going to the bottom rather than left or right) when the batteries were dead. try to swap them out for known good batteries and see how it goes. We bought the rechargable thing for 2 of our 3 remotes and it's been very nice so far.

Sometimes my remote has this weird tendency to ignore all my inputs and move me in a certain direction, such as left. This is, of course, particularly dangerous in a game like Zelda where an error means death.

I can alleviate the problem by taking out the batteries and putting them back in, but it's really, really aggravating. It's beginning to happen about once every 20 seconds, which is far more than I can bear...

Anyone with this problem?

edit: the problem seems to have subsided for now...but no...it hasn't.

Not the enlarge prostate thread I was expecting...

Survey says weak batteries: so, get some new batteries.

I say read the GameFAQs forums if you want more detailed responses.

Besides, dying in Twilight Princess doesn't cost you anything really since you restart in the same room don't you?

Besides, I thought Twilight Princess was quite a bit too easy in comparison to Ocarina and Majora.

Besides, I thought Twilight Princess was quite a bit too easy in comparison to Ocarina and Majora.

For sure. Easy and not that fun, in my opinion. Metroid is pretty sweet so far. Probably the only fun Wii game I have played after getting really sick of Sports.

Besides, dying in Twilight Princess doesn't cost you anything really since you restart in the same room don't you?

Well, for one, I pride myself on not dying, and two, facing three Darknuts on the last level of Cave of Ordeals only to start inexplicably moving to the left or right is a little unnerving.

I feel Twilight Princess was easy only because it takes a lot of elements from Ocarina and Majora. I would bet that if you had never played those and picked up Twilight Princess, it would have boggled you.

my wii bowling arm is sore today. i bowled a record 205 last night just to have my sister, in the very next game, throw 7 strikes in a row and end up with a 247 score. bitch.

my roomate has a wii and I am not good at most of the games. However I would like to brag that my high score in bowling is a 256. My arm also gets sore if I play to much of it

My Wii high is a 248, although I'm pretty sure I average around a 180.

My real life high is a 223, although I'm pretty sure I average a 120.

In any case, I've figured out how to dupe the Wii in bowling quite regularly. I sit in a recliner with my arm danging over the side and simply move all the way to the right side of the lane, rotate the wii remote so it's sideways in my hand (the buttons facing the side of the recliner) and flick my wrist. The spin carries the ball left across half the lane and into the pocket virtually every time and, as an added bonus, the game is programmed in a way that, even if you move your body all the way to the LEFT side on the lane and flick your wrist in the same manner and have it go RIGHT across the lane and into the pocket.

In other words, I'm fairly certain that if you're a righty and line up on the left side of the lane and curve like a normal righty does, the ball will curve as though you've thrown a curve as a lefty normally would.