Old Town School of Folk Music 50th anniversary show

what is the presale word?

I'm assuming they sent the password to Old Town School of Folk Music members, so maybe call the school and ask what's up if you didn't get your notice.

And it probably would not be fair to Old Town members if that password was shared openly on the internet. ;)

hmm I dunno I'll probably need to call them, I don't think I saved the newsletter.

Also, I've heard that Frank Hamilton (one of the performers at this show and founding member of the Old Town School) will be teaching a few workshops in the days leading up to the show. They will be posted on the old town class schedule if they aren't already.

Hi, I have a question about the tickets for this show, maybe you can help me:

I'm Spanish, but I will be in Chicago on December 1, so I would like to go to this show. I have visited ticketmaster.com in order to see if it is possible for me to buy the tickets from Spain, but it seems that the only way to deliver them to someone outside the U.S. or Canada is the "will call" option. But they say that not every venue has this system, so I would like to ask you if you know if there is this option in the Auditorium (I don't find it in the web).

Thanks.

Hi, I have a question about the tickets for this show, maybe you can help me:

I'm Spanish, but I will be in Chicago on December 1, so I would like to go to this show. I have visited ticketmaster.com in order to see if it is possible for me to buy the tickets from Spain, but it seems that the only way to deliver them to someone outside the U.S. or Canada is the "will call" option. But they say that not every venue has this system, so I would like to ask you if you know if there is this option in the Auditorium (I don't find it in the web).

Thanks.

Yes, they do have a will-call option at Auditorium. Just ask at the ticket office at the main door when you arrive, and give them your photo ID (driver's license?) and credit card that you used to order the tickets. Enjoy the show!