I'm a ghost

you get the award for greatest license plate, love it!

thanks! :) it looks even better on my new MINI cooper, i'll have to get a picture and update the thread to be even more accurate. hee hee.

Down here GST stands for goods and service tax. Spooky.

oh that's funny. that would make it a cherry tax (on a plate that says taxation without representation). how ironic!

12.5% here Actually Froggy. Yours will go up too before to long. Wev'e had that since eighty nine. Damn you isadorah now youv'e got me looking up number plates. I actually think i've seen the WILCO plate around here awhile back. Was on a Hutchwilco truck but W1LCO is still available. hmm

12.5% here Actually Froggy. Yours will go up too before to long. Wev'e had that since eighty nine. Damn you isadorah now youv'e got me looking up number plates. I actually think i've seen the WILCO plate around here awhile back. Was on a Hutchwilco truck but W1LCO is still available. hmm

if you move to DC, WILCO is actually available. :) it's so worth it! (or simply getting W1LCO where you live).

• 1 month later...

i got waved down again yesterday by someone inquiring about what my plates meant. it was a bit more dangerous though than the last time. i was driving down Wisconsin Ave with my windows down and a car pulls up beside me (mind you we're going around 40mph) and asks what my plates mean, i thought the girl said my rear light was blinking. it took a couple more yells between the cars to get the gist of it all, but she seemed happy to hear my explanation. we passed through a couple stop lights during the conversation. yikes. who knew having personalized plates would spark such on-road conversations with the car next to you...while moving.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
thanks! :) it looks even better on my new MINI cooper, i'll have to get a picture and update the thread to be even more accurate. hee hee.

Woo hoo for the MINI Cooper.

I get enough comments just on my Cooper convertible, and I don't have vanity plates (although it's a Fla. plate with a John Lennon drawing on it -- with $$ going to 2nd Harvest)

• 11 months later...

i spotted two girls driving behind me today trying to take a picture of the car/plates. it was kinda funny. they were totally giddy and doing everything they can for several blocks trying to take the picture. we kept hitting green lights and i felt a bit awkward just stopping in the middle of the road so they could get the picture.

• 4 months later...

someone stopped me today and asked what my plates meant. when i told the girls, they cheered with glee and giddiness. i don't think they actually knew the reference, but were instead just happy to have deciphered the plates.