Heroes Season 2

I don't believe any of them are dead. The phobia about killing off characters on this show is one of its most annoying aspects. I can think of at least 5 characters who appeared to be killed, only to pop up again later, including Sylar, Nathan, Claire ... hell, most of them.

Claire is forgivable, based on her power, but I completely agree. Very annoying.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a fanatic of the show, but I do like it. I didn't see every episode, but I though in the season finale Peter was supposed to have blown up and the he and his brother were dead. Did I miss something? If not, I wonder how they will explain that.

Claire is forgivable, based on her power, but I completely agree. Very annoying.

Yup Yup I agree, Sylar and Nathan Pertrelli should be DEAD. Annoying. I hope they actually kill off the Dad with glasses to make up for it.

I thought Sylar was a petty bad guy and want someone more elaborate.

Yup Yup I agree, Sylar and Nathan Pertrelli should be DEAD. Annoying. I hope they actually kill off the Dad with glasses to make up for it.

I thought Sylar was a petty bad guy and want someone more elaborate.

it's a show based around the world of comic books, so even if they kill someone, there's 99.9% chance they'll just bring them back.

I would rather they kill off Nikki/Jessica, because I like Mr. Bennett and I DON'T like her. But the city didn't end up blowing up, and Dad won't get killed, in my opinion.

By the by, I thought claire and her new boytoy flying around was super cheesy and lame.

Parkman's dad being the supreme evil thingy was fun, interested to see how that goes.

Sylar, Maya, and Alejandro all in Claire's stolen car is fun too.

I still think Claire's new boyfriend is going to be a bad guy by the end of the season.

Overall I liked this one.

Last night's episode was a good one. It's cool that Micah's cousin has photographic reflexes, like the Taskmaster. the only thing I didn't like, was Sylar just showing up on that dirt road. I was hoping they'd spend some time with him trapped in the jungle.

Sylar, Maya, and Alejandro all in Claire's stolen car is fun too.

I didn't pick up on that one. Are you sure it's her car or are they just majorly shilling Rogues (like during every commercial break)?

My favorite part last night was Micah's cousin doing that crazy move around the pole.

I didn't pick up on that one. Are you sure it's her car or are they just majorly shilling Rogues (like during every commercial break)?

It was in one of the comic books that come out every week.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been really happy, about the lack of Niki this season. But I would welcome her back, if it meant less West on my TV.

sheeeeeeeee's baaaaaaaaack.

P.S. I like that Claires dad is still a bad ass

P.P.S Claire's boyfriend is clearly sadistic and evil. He's a bad egg.