Heroes Season 2

I wasn't all too impressed with the season premiere.

I'm most interested in where Hiro's story is going, but I also like the Mohinder/Mr. Bennett arc. The Midas Touch was cool.

However...

I don't like how they are scared of killing the big main characters off. I'm speaking mostly of Peter's older brother. Anyone else watching?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't dislike it but I wasn't excited like I was last season. I'm think I know where Hiro's story is going, and I love his character, so I'm psyched for that line to continue. I'm also looking forward to the return of Ali Larter's character. I'm pretty sure things will pick up.

Guest tandylacker

The characters seemed cocky in the season premier. The first season they just seemed to play their characters but in the season premier they had a look in their eye that said to me, "You thought first season was good, well you ain't seen nothing yet." A lot of overacting too.

Not every character was like this, but the cop and the paper salesman dad especially. It was pretty annoying to me.

Either way, the show as boring. Should have added a few more commercials for me to skip through to make it go quicker. :)

I think the spanish speaking girl kills people with her eyes and she's the evil thing (that has scary eyes!) that the little girl sees in her dreams.

I think she carries several viruses and infects via metaphysical enemas.

Or you could you know... read the graphic novels, peoples.

I think the spanish speaking girl kills people with her eyes and she's the evil thing (that has scary eyes!) that the little girl sees in her dreams.

I'm not sure about how her powers work, but I think she needs to have her brother close by to work as a dampener.

as far as the rest of the episode went, I loved it. it was everything I wanted from a comic book come to life. and I was happy that Ali Larter's character(s) was nowhere to be seen.

I liked this episode better, but I'd rather they not have repeats on powers. 2 flyers and 2 healers.

Keep in mind that Volume 2 is titled Generations. I doubt that Kring ran out of superhuman power ideas. I foresee more family twists in this season.

It's the first freaking episode...what did everybody expect? That said, I really enjoyed it and I like some of the storylines they are setting up.

Right. The first episode started 4 months after the big season finale so they need to set up the story line to gradually reveal why some of the characters have changed so much.

I enjoyed last night's episode too. I wasn't expecting the British warrior dude to come back to life! I really thought Hiro was supposed to take over that role. But maybe now we're going to learn of a bloodline starting with him and ending with Claire.

I wasn't expecting the British warrior dude to come back to life!

I, unfortunately, WAS, because I didnt change the channel fast enough after the first episode where they previewed the season and had hiro saying to the British guy "You have power!!!!"

I wont make THAT mistake again.

I'm convinced that the flying kid is actually Sylar (who can "fly" using his telekinesis skillz).

Well, I'm pretty sure the kid is going to be an evil person of sorts, as his views on "everyone else" being robots except for the "aliens" in life seems like it could lead to some sort of eugenics movement. Sort of like Magneto!

I don't believe any of them are dead. The phobia about killing off characters on this show is one of its most annoying aspects. I can think of at least 5 characters who appeared to be killed, only to pop up again later, including Sylar, Nathan, Claire ... hell, most of them.