You're Living All Over Me

7 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest album of all time?

• Yes
    • Without a doubt

I'm just glad I finally got to hear some tunes from it from the original lineup this year

one of my favorite live music moments evah (that was for jenlysistrataffootballmaster) was watching J in Dallas solo. I forget which tune it was, but he was moving along the song on his acoustic until the solo came, at which point he clicked on the fuzz factory, and several people in the audience had near-heartattacks. good times.

I live in Amherst and drive the buses around part-time as I am a student here. The other day when I was driving a bus and saw a person with long grey hair and a track jacket on walking their dog across the street. Unfortunately they had their back to me the whole time so I couldn't see if it was J as I suspected. This past Friday night I was at Hampshire College for a secret Thurston Moore noise show and spotted the same track jacket and sure enough it was J standing there with Kim Gordon. We left around the same time so on our way out I said, "Hey J, I love you man" and in his nasally voice he said "Aw thanks." I was happy enough that he was nice to me considering his rep.

And yes, YLAOM is one of the greatest albums ever.

one of my favorite live music moments evah (that was for jenlysistrataffootballmaster) was watching J in Dallas solo. I forget which tune it was, but he was moving along the song on his acoustic until the solo came, at which point he clicked on the fuzz factory, and several people in the audience had near-heartattacks. good times.

probably 'freakscene'. i've seen similar videos on youtube

I wish J could just walk behind me (with his entire rig) and just play rifftacular riffs while I do everyday, mundane things like biking to class.

PS: I think some people who have posted here have forgotten to vote.

I wish J could just walk behind me (with his entire rig) and just play rifftacular riffs while I do everyday, mundane things like biking to class.

PS: I think some people who have posted here have forgotten to vote.

this is one of the greatest ideas i've ever heard. i want this to happen