song me and my friend recorded today

Couldn't get the player to load, but I will be checking you out shortly.

Any other place to hear it?

Now I got it going!

And, yes, this is a very, very good song.

Also very well recorded. You do this at home?

no i did it at my friends house, rather quickly actually so im suprised with the results, its not a great mix. infact there wasnt really a mix atall.

we used Cubase, an an SM57. i think straight into the computer although im not sure. he has a little mixer/preamp thing so we might have used that

thanks for add btw, your music is great. i dunno if you would take this as a compliment but it sounds a little ben folds to my ears

Well thank you, Jack.

We get the Ben Folds thing a lot. Funny thing is, I never really listen to him. Must be the piano. I like what I hear I the radio, though so maybe I should pick up something?

Wow...VERY nice.Sounds like something straight out of 1969.You actually accomplished something noteworthy...you impressed me.

Wow...VERY nice.Sounds like something straight out of 1969.You actually accomplished something noteworthy...you impressed me.
By the way...second the motion that your band is good also!

And PopTodd...da$m, you're good too!

Now I'll get back to my mundane existance.

I really like this singer's voice, and a good use of the electric guitar. I like this song a lot actually.

PopTodd your myspace is good too. You're from Western Springs? That's where some of the people I play music with are from (from Wheaton myself).

I was so confused as to which post you were taking that quote from lol, but thanks alot!, definately a nice thing to say

and thanks loldoctor my friend Joe who recorded it. did all the electric guitars, and the 12 string and harmonies infact so i cant take full credit for this one