I'm dissapointed, they were supposed to announce the lineup today, and nothing so far. All I've gotten are vague rumors of a Beasties Boys appearance. Which would rule, but not announcement = lame.

Ethan is cool.....something must have come up.....I am praying for Wilco, but looks like they will be in Austrialia at that time?

• 1 month later...

I saw blind Melon twice last week. It was awesome. I loved it! Which I did like Shannon Hoon singing too. Blind Melon has always been my fave. I never thought i would get to see them live. The new lead singer does a great job. I like their new stuff too. I wanna go to this festival soooooo bad.

I'm still not sure if i'm going to this even though it's not far from me. There are a lot of good bands but none of them are making me want to shell out the money for it. If Wilco was playing I would already have a ticket. I'd like to see Dr. Dog, the National, Beastie Boys, phil & friends, MMW, claypool, the meters, the duo, and the bad plus. But I'm not sure if it's worth it because i've already seen most of those groups and it's a $200 ticket.