seinfeld rips larry king

this is a week old, but i still felt like it needed to be posted.

seinfeld is pretty much the only reason i watch tv, and i love jerry... but jesus, his ego is just ridiculous.

I agree. I'm a big Seinfeld fan, and love Jerry, but the last few interviews I've watched have been painful.

I refuse to go see his Bee Movie because he and it has been shoved down my throat for months. There was even a preview for it when I saw Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D, which is put out by Disney, direct competitor of DreamWorks. I thought I'd at least be spared that night.

I refuse to go see his Bee Movie because it looks goddamned awful. Not as bad as Shrek or Madagascar or Surf's Up, but still - awful.

I've heard/read nothing but good things about the movie. My 7 yr. old went with a buddy and hid buddy's mom to see it 2 weeks ago and she said that most of the jokes flew over the kids' heads but that she thought it was a good movie.

Assuming Seinfeld is an egomaniac and was genuinely offended by King's numbskullery, is it really surprising to anyone? He had 75 MILLION VIEWERS, LARRY!

I refuse to go see his Bee Movie because it looks goddamned awful. Not as bad as Shrek or Madagascar or Surf's Up, but still - awful.

My kids want to see Surf's Up...I might rent it for them this weekend.

Madagascar was AWESOME, you stick in the scrooge.