Outtamind (Outtasite)

Yes, there's general consensus in our household that that second version is an homage to Sesame Street -- and in IATTBYH, Jeff Tweedy recounts his brush with Sesame Street fame in the hotel elevator - he met Bob and Bob talked about meeting up with Big Bird :)

I just remembered a story about this song and how me and 'walrus was listening to it as we pedaled one of them paddle boats around the lake on a july 4th weekend. Except it may have been a random wednesday in my mom's bathtub and he was actually doing something completely different with his feet.

when i get real close to total recall though i start to smell a mix of almonds and vick's vapo rub, and the next thing i know i wake up in a pool of my own blood and other things.

I just remembered a story about this song and how me and 'walrus was listening to it as we pedaled one of them paddle boats around the lake on a july 4th weekend. Except it may have been a random wednesday in my mom's bathtub and he was actually doing something completely different with his feet.

when i get real close to total recall though i start to smell a mix of almonds and vick's vapo rub, and the next thing i know i wake up in a pool of my own blood and other things.

clapping2.gif