True/True/False

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo! i was sure some sentimental sap would think that was a true one!

:hmm

1. I went to high school with the starting cornerback of the Jets.

2. I have been to 6 Razorback bowl games

3. Willie Nelson drank beer out of my shoe once.

OK it has to be 2. There is no way that the Razorbacks have been in 6 bowl games since you have been alive. :D

Here is mine:

1. I once got my nipple pierced at party simply because a girl said she would show me hers if I did it.

2. I grew up in the projects and used to go around at 2 in the morning singing War Pigs by Black Sabbath at the top of my lungs.

3. I once drove a car into a swamp.

OK it has to be 2. There is no way that the Razorbacks have been in 6 bowl games since you have been alive. :D

Here is mine:

1. I once got my nipple pierced at party simply because a girl said she would show me hers if I did it.

2. I grew up in the projects and used to go around at 2 in the morning singing War Pigs by Black Sabbath at the top of my lungs.

3. I once drove a car into a swamp.

1) I spent part of my childhood in Alaska and actually like whale blubber.

2) I was once held at gunpoint by 4 police officers on the suspicion of burglary.

3) I have a stranger's eyes.

1. I scored precisely two points in my high school basketball career before breaking my hand punching some kid in the head on the school bus (not sports-related). I never played organized basketball again.

2. I found an 1896 Buffalo nickel in my change drawer at the wine store, switched it for a regular nickel, and promptly lost it.

3. I got shitfaced and sang "My Bonny Lies over the Ocean" with the then-current and at least one former Burgermeister of a small Bavarian town, circa December 1994.

1. I scored precisely two points in my high school basketball career before breaking my hand punching some kid in the head on the school bus (not sports-related). I never played organized basketball again.

2. I found an 1896 Buffalo nickel in my change drawer at the wine store, switched it for a regular nickel, and promptly lost it.

3. I got shitfaced and sang "My Bonny Lies over the Ocean" with the then-current and at least one former Burgermeister of a small Bavarian town, circa December 1994.

clouds: 2

here's mine:

1. when i was 6 i had a huge bump on the front my leg and when it was being surgically removed my bone proved to be too strong and the saw broke apart

2. i am an extremely sweaty person

3. i love jay leno and michael buble

1) I spent part of my childhood in Alaska and actually like whale blubber.

2) I was once held at gunpoint by 4 police officers on the suspicion of burglary.

3) I have a stranger's eyes.

#2 though I have seen your eyes :stunned

Also #2

Here are mine...

1. My mother uncovered a bomb plot against Chase Manhattan Bank

2. In her youth, my grandmother knew Al Capone

3. My father once designed an airport that would have been built on Lake Michigan

here's mine:

1. when i was 6 i had a huge bump on the front my leg and when it was being surgically removed my bone proved to be too strong and the saw broke apart

2. i am an extremely sweaty person

3. i love jay leno and michael buble

Also #2

Here are mine...

1. My mother uncovered a bomb plot against Chase Manhattan Bank

2. In her youth, my grandmother knew Al Capone

3. My father once designed an airport that would have been built on Lake Michigan

#2 is correct. It was a 1904 Buffalo nickel.

I'm gonna go with #1 for you.

it is now! :)

Fluff and Fliz: 3

You are correct. Although I was driving a car that almost went into a swamp, but luckily it got stuck going in and didn't make it. I did how ever manage to accidentally throw the keys to the car into the swamp while trying to dig the car out. True story.