True/True/False

Zen's correct. I have often colord my hair, and rarely in colors found in nature. Tomorrow, I'm going dark brown with purple streaks. It'll be the third unreal color combo I've sported since joining VC less than three months ago.

M.(hris, I do have the butt dimple. I always thought that I must have been born with a tail and that my parents were lying when I accused them of having it amputated. It wasn't until my daughter was born with the same dimple that I believed that I have never sported a tail.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Of my great grandparents, two were circus highwire performers and one was an Indian princess.

2. I have a very long, soft hair that grows from the small of my back.

3. I have webbed toes.

My guess is #1.

Man, we get to see how weird everyone is. You have webbed toes and hair on your neck? :stunned

1. My paternal grandfather played professional baseball in the NY Yankees minor league system, and college basketball at Georgetown.

2. When I was 6, I was bitten on the hand by a dolphin at Sea World.

3. I can see my feet when I'm standing up.

1. My paternal grandfather played professional baseball in the NY Yankees minor league system, and college basketball at Georgetown.

2. When I was 6, I was bitten on the hand by a dolphin at Sea World.

3. I can see my feet when I'm standing up.

3?

Unless that's a typo, I call false.

Here's mine:

1) I can wiggle my ears.

2) My favorite band is actually Arcade Fire.

3) For a period of time I was the top HS pole vaulter in Orange County.

It really does.

I say #2 is false.

M.(hris, I do have the butt dimple. I always thought that I must have been born with a tail and that my parents were lying when I accused them of having it amputated. It wasn't until my daughter was born with the same dimple that I believed that I have never sported a tail.
I know a fella who actually does have the tail! Last time I was drunk with him, I couldn't stop touching it and encouraging all around me to join in on the touching of it.

About me:

I love My Fair Lady.

I have no pets.

I don't shave my underarms.

I know a fella who actually does have the tail! Last time I was drunk with him, I couldn't stop touching it and encouraging all around me to join in on the touching of it.

About me:

I love My Fair Lady.

I have no pets.

I'll field this one.

That wasn't a tail.

It really does.

I say #2 is false.

Correct. I find them overhyped. All there songs sound like marching music to me.

I was in first place in the 1986 Orange County Track and Field Championships - for about a half hour. It took a while for the really good vaulters to start, but damn if that wasn't a glorious thirty minutes!

And yes, if my ears were a lot bigger I could probably fly.

Hmm...

1. I am left handed, and my right hand fingers are all a half inch shorter than my left hand fingers.

2. When I was 8 I got a bicycle. it was right next to the tree. I hopped on it promptly falling into the tree squashing my mom's gifts.

3. My birth weight was 1 lb. 13oz

About me:

I love My Fair Lady.

I have no pets.

I say #2 is false.

1. I had a case of Necrotizing Fasciitis ( flesh eating bacteria)

2. I was knocked in the back of the legs repeatedly by Trey Anastasio (of Phish) and his guitar case while standing in the security line at the Nashville airport

3. I have attended over 200 Grateful Dead shows