Today is the 1825 day of the rest of my life

Today is the fifth anniversary of THE life changing event and my epiphany.

I feel the need to recognize this, even though I won't share what happened.

Thanks

I feel so close to you now.

(Seriously, happy 5th anniversary of the life changing event!)

I used to have an epiphany at least once a week. Not so much anymore. :ohwell

I blame Dick Cheney.

thanks for not sharing!

...maybe I should have.

Afterall, no one here knows me and I am not ashamed of what happened (although I do not talk about it).

Let me just say, Life if really pretty fucking good; sometimes one has to have that reinforced for them in a strong fashion.

I was strongly reinforced.

In October of 2002, I had a manic episode and what is euphamistically referred to as a psychotic episode. I thought I never fully lost control, but it was 'suggested' to me that I needed professional help. I checked my self into a psychiatric facility for assessment and the beginning of treatment. I shared a room with a man who had attempted to hill himself and seemed a LOT more lucid than me. I met 'Jesus' while waiting to use the pay phone. After a week there, I realized that life was pretty good and through counseling and medication I manage to keep the wheels on. Today is the anniversary of my coming home.

...maybe I should have.

Afterall, no one here knows me and I am not ashamed of what happened (although I do not talk about it).

Let me just say, Life if really pretty fucking good; sometimes one has to have that reinforced for them in a strong fashion.

I was strongly reinforced.

In October of 2002, I had a manic episode and what is euphamistically referred to as a psychotic episode. I thought I never fully lost control, but it was 'suggested' to me that I needed professional help. I checked my self into a psychiatric facility for assessment and the beginning of treatment. I shared a room with a man who had attempted to hill himself and seemed a LOT more lucid than me. I met 'Jesus' while waiting to use the pay phone. After a week there, I realized that life was pretty good and through counseling and medication I manage to keep the wheels on. Today is the anniversary of my coming home.

All the best to you Crow. :thumbup I was being my usual smart-assed self earlier. I HAVE had a couple of real life-changing events myself. Thankfully I realized the enormity of the event when it happened.

Awesome! There is hope in the world, I have learned recently, and if you just reach out for it, help abounds.

send me some epiphany :dontgetit

Really don;t think you want the kind of epiphany I had or what caused it...

Really don;t think you want the kind of epiphany I had or what caused it...

Now you've got us on the edge of our seats wondering what happened to you.. nah, just kidding.. You don't have to share it if you don't want.. I had an epiphany when my first child was born. And I felt bad when it wasn't the same feeling after my second one. Yes, it was great and all, but there's just something about that first one..