Kingston, N.Y., is a den of thieves

Somebody stole the windshield wipers right off my car last night as it was parked next to the Senate House. :realmad

I got my passenger window smashed in there after Jeff's solo show a couple of years ago. Nothing got stolen, fortunately. There was apparently some sort of neo-Nazi rally there the next day. Not a great place, in my experience.

In the last 3 weeks I've had my car totalled while parked by a hit & run drunko, got mugged, and to top it all off, this morning my steps were really icy, but I couldn't put any salt down because someone has apparently stolen my bag of salt.

Kingston doesn't sound so bad to me.

I don't think it was a prank. Kingston is full of broke-ass people, and it had been rainy lately. I think somebody just wanted a pair of new wipers without paying for them. This hasn't turned me into a conservative, but boy would I like five minutes in a room with just me, the perp and an aluminum baseball bat.

i lived in kingston from age 5 to 8. we had our very own teenage sicko living right across the street. he shot my older brother in the head with bb's every chance he got; made my younger brother lick the bottom of his shoes; trapped me in a room in their house and put a bumble bee under the door to freak me out (he succeeded). these are just minor examples; i'm sure he went on to have a full-fledged adult sicko career.

i'd never take my wipers to kingston, and you shouldn't have either.

Ha! Unfortunately, I work there.

i lived in kingston from age 5 to 8. we had our very own teenage sicko living right across the street. he shot my older brother in the head with bb's every chance he got; made my younger brother lick the bottom of his shoes; trapped me in a room in their house and put a bumble bee under the door to freak me out (he succeeded). these are just minor examples; i'm sure he went on to have a full-fledged adult sicko career.

i'd never take my wipers to kingston, and you shouldn't have either.

maybe bjorn knows this standup citizen!

maybe bjorn knows this standup citizen!

_o__y pee_les (same letter missing in all three spaces)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're really close, but wrong.

looks like you win the prize, cal. i'll let you know when i decide what it is.

One of my coworker's boyfriend had changed the wipers on his car, and my coworker left the old wipers on my seat at work this morning as a joke. I thought for a while that those wipers were my actual stolen ones, because it was 10 in the morning and my brain doesn't operate well until at least noon. It was kind of funny.