The Beers I Must Drink Before I Die Thread

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw REO Speedwagon last year. They were allsome.

I was catching REO Speedwagon before you were born my son. They were OK.

Back on topic though - I would be remiss if I didn't mention Three Floyds Dreadnaught Ale. Very very tasty. :thumbup

World Wide Stout and 120 minute IPA for Dogfish

also another Bell's, and my favorite drink for cool summer nights by a camp fire

BellsExpoStout.jpg

Me and a buddy of mine killed a six pack of random high test Bell's stuff last weekend. There was a cherry stout, expedition stout, a couple different years of eccentric ale. The kicker is they were all at least 8-10 years old. This was the last of my once extensive beer cellar. Thinking of my cellar, I'll toss this one in.

m-bibeerb.jpg

This'll help you make it through the winter.

my beer snobbery be damned, i will say i had a few PBR's in the bleachers at a Cubs game earlier this year on a beautiful Friday afternoon when they beat the Brewers on a walk-off HR, and they tasted pretty damn good! so yeah, sometimes the circumstances dictate the taste!

I have strong intentions of downing several ice-cold PBRs at my favorite dive bar (where you can get PBR or Budweiser, and that's it, and you better not want any of them on tap) while throwing money at the best jukebox in the area tomorrow night. Cheap beer + a little Doug Sahm, Mitch Ryder, Dusty Springfield, The Clash, and the MC-5, and I'll be a happy girl.

I have fond memories of $2 pitchers of PBR at the (now defunct) Dixie Bar & Grill in DC during my college years.