Secret Wilco New Years Eve Show

It was teh allsome!!! I forgot the password and almost didn't get in, but luckily ran into Calliber and Sir Stewart, and they got me in!

The free drinks led to a few fights, but all the surprise guests were amazing! Pollard, Coyne, Malkmus, Neko, etc. Neil Young was still taking a solo when I left around sunup.

I've got to go get some sleep. Happy New Year! :wave

I will up the show later in the day. FLAC only. If you ask for mp3 I'll kick you in the eye.

Is this show up yet? Anyone help a sistah out and put it in mp3 for me? T.A.!!

:shifty :cheekkiss

johnny, i didn't see you, but that giant mardi gras puppet head i was wearing might have hindered my peripheral vision.

welcome to the new year! xo ms.y

They said it was Jay, but he was wearing a Nixon mask, so it's hard to say for sure.

They said it was Jay, but he was wearing a Nixon mask, so it's hard to say for sure.

That was ME taping the show you crazy old coot. You didn't notice the Neumanns clipped to each ear? :pirate

I can't believe you all left so early! After the club mostly cleared out, Led Zeppelin came on and played for like three hours for the dozen or so people who were still there. I even got to sit in on drums for "The Ocean." :rock

Jeebus, I was just tryin to have a little fun... ;)

And I was just getting ready to post my pics.