Is a rollicking good time.

FYI

Edit: Apparently you don't even need Facebook to play it, but it's pretty much the only thing that makes Facebook worthwhile.

I loooove Scrabulous. Poppydawn knows how I feel! She hooked me on my new internet crack. I cannot stop playing! It's so fabulous!

You just like kicking my ass all over Facebook. :shifty

My Facebook link's below. Anyone who wants to build their win record, start a game with me.

Dang, I didn't know that you could fight the computer.
I don't think you can on Scrabulous but there is online Scrabble out there.

I curse our filter at work... I'd love to waste my day away with Scrabble on Facebook.
It's not wasting. It's vocabulary-building! Your employer should not deny you this opportunity to grow your knowledge. :D
Here is the link for Scrabulous that you can play vs. the computer.

Scrabulous

Good luck though. The computer is rough.

Sweet. I beat that sumbitch 339-326. The tide turned when I played "ACTIONS" with the S completing "JOINTS" for a cool 78 points. That digital bastard was laying down shit like QAID, ANILE, TANKAS, and WIRRA, too. I countered with ADZE (I knew the anthropology minor would pay dividends!), CLADES (for a triple word score), and the always tricky BEY/JOEY combo.

You can shove your qaid right up your wirra, computer. You are no match for me.

Sweet. I beat that sumbitch 339-326. The tide turned when I played "ACTIONS" with the S completing "JOINTS" for a cool 78 points. That digital bastard was laying down shit like QAID, ANILE, TANKAS, and WIRRA, too. I countered with ADZE (I knew the anthropology minor would pay dividends!), CLADES (for a triple word score), and the always tricky BEY/JOEY combo.

You can shove your qaid right up your wirra, computer. You are no match for me.

I liked this post.

scrabulous is fabulous! i'm getting my ass kicked in one game against a friend who keeps clogging up the board with two and three letter words that give him 60points and am kicking another friends ass at the same time. I LOVE IT!

although i have to add, the vampires app rocks too. but that's only because i'm a mistress vampire on there and have surpassed my friend who made me a vampire...bruhaaahahaa.

and Facebook is most certainly better referred to as FaceCrack with scrabulous as part of it. :)

It beat me by five points the second go-round. I'm using complete asshole-Scrabble-player words like QI, too. But that thing just instantly spits out Moonman words at me. What the fuck is ZA? I've seen that one twice now.

If nothing else, playing against the computer, while often humiliating, is a good way to learn those fake words like QI and ZA.