Hardly Strictly Bluegrass on ACL

Yeah, I'll still watch. But still... no Jeff?... poop!

2 and a half days, 5 stages... something had to go!

Yeah, I would have liked to have seen him, too. But I think it's good news just that some of these tapes are getting shown. Apparently they tape everything, every year, just for the organizer's private collection. I'm hoping that this is a harbinger of more to come.

Awesome! And I'll get to see some of the stuff I missed, too.

Me too!

Nope, but dementia hasn't set in yet and the memories are still tip top :thumbup

I'll lob a tennis ball in your honour whilst wearing the special t-shirt tonight :cheekkiss

:cheekkiss I saw a multi-region DVD player in a shop down the street for $29.99 the other night. Surely they've got deals in that range on your side of the pond?

The lineup they are promoting seems to be somewhat bluegrassy which could be the reason Jeff was left out.

Yeah, there's definitely a tilt to that line-up. They could run several different line-ups, an hour at a time, and you'd never know they were all from the same festival.

:cheekkiss I saw a multi-region DVD player in a shop down the street for $29.99 the other night. Surely they've got deals in that range on your side of the pond?

I've already got a multi-region DVD player - I meant we don't get the show broadcast. And if you were thinking about recording and sending a DVD: that's OK - no need for the trouble (but tell me if I'm in a shot dancing during Get Up John :lol ).