Arrested Development Movie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Do you figure that the unnamed castmember has "JT" for initials?

Justin Timberlake?

Actually I think Tambor has stated that he's in. Speculation is that the holdout is Michael Cera. If he doesn't do it they could always just splice in footage from anything else he's ever done and it would work perfectly.

Do you figure that the unnamed castmember has "JT" for initials?

I am pretty sure I read that Michael Cera said he would not or does not want to do an Arrested Development movie. I would bet the AD movie will be sans George Michael.

Unnamed castmember as in the one who was giving out the info. As in...it's very possible that no one other than Jeffrey Tambor has confirmed this, as of yet.

Yes, it's a go," an Arrested castmember who asked not to be named tells me. "We're all very excited. And it will happen with or without the holdout."
Unnamed castmember as in the one who was giving out the info. As in...it's very possible that no one other than Jeffrey Tambor has confirmed this, as of yet.

Ahh, well he didn't specifically confirm, but Ron Howard came about as close to confirming as you can without actually confirming. :lol

• 3 months later...

I saw Ryan Seacrest interview Ron Howard on the red carpet at the Oscars.

He asked if the AD movie was a go. Ron didn't say much, but you got the impression...

Love AD, best show ever!

I've been lol'ing at all the quotes too

GOB: "COME ON!!"

Guest Gym Teacher Man
The spelling of one threw me too. But I still missed one. I forgot that one character was related to the Bluths.

Once I finally spelled the one right, it took me a while to remember that last one.

When I did, I threw my hands up and said his name at my desk.