Swell Season Spring Tour

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPR said this morning that Marketa is 19. So she was 17 in that film? :omg

I thought she appeared much older in the film.

Btw, I'm perfectly comfortable declaring in public that I loved this flick. The beauty of it almost brought me to tears a few times while watching it.

Apparently ticket sales are going well:

Also pls NOTE: The Milwaukee gig has a new venue...The concert will take place in the Riverside.

As per promoter:

"After the stunning Oscar performance & win' date=' we have experienced extremely high demand for the Swell Season: Music from the film ONCE.

For this reason we were unable to accommodate ALL eMembers that wished to purchase tickets in the presale... THE SHOW SOLD OUT AT THE PABST!

FEAR NOT eMembers!!

We will be restarting the presale Wednesday at Noon for moved performance at The Riverside . If you currently hold tickets for The Swell Season your seats will be exchanged for equivalent or better seat locations for The Riverside Theater performance.

We will be contacting all those who have already purchased tickets to inform them of their new seat locations.

Get your tickets FAST though!! They won't be around for long!!

PRE-SALE RE-STARTS WEDNESDAY @ NOON

PASSWORD: ONCE"

Good luck with the ticket hunt guys!:)[/quote']

wow, this is going to be a busy concert season this spring; i might try to catch them at Toad's Place in Richmond. possibly Widepread, Merlefest, Avett Brothers, Radiohead all within a three week span. but it comes down to an issue of money more than anything.

Fourth row for Madison. Yay!

nice work!!

went to the box office here in Mpls at just before 8 this morning (onsale was at 11), the unfortunate thing was they usually go onsale at the State Theater box, whose lobby is open all the time, but today they used the Oprheum Box Office (luckily just one block south), bad thing was their lobby didn't open until a little after 10 :(.

oh well, once the sun came out it wasn't too too cold, and we scored 2nd row pit AND saved $14 per ticket B)

well this is cool...

from the Pitchfork interview with Glen & Mar, Glen states that the Frames will be backing Glen & Marketa on their US tour :w00t

would be awesome if they bust out some other Frames songs then!!