1. If history is any indication, sometime in the next two weeks.

2. They're touring in August, so I'd give it a 75% chance. Even with all the buzz surroudning they band this last year, and the immense success of the Residency, are they big enough to get a headlining spot?

Wilco headlining would make me happy.

Radiohead seems like a decent bet.

Coldplay's name has been thrown around a bit, since they are set to release an album this summer. But now that they have announced a festival date for 9 August in Japan, it seems less likely.

Guest Speed Racer
When will the lineup be announced, and what are the chances of Wilco playing?

I read the first part of that as asking when the new Wilco lineup would be announced. :lol That's when you know you're a longtime fan.

i dont like wilco headlining lollapalooza. it makes me cranky.

Yeah, I hate festivals... Too many shitty bands to sit through before you get to the good stuff.. I don't smoke enough pot anymore to enjoy every band..

Rumor has it Foo Fighters are headlining this year...don't know if that is a good or bad thing...

I don't think i'll ever be happy the headliners at lolla. I wouldn't mind seeing wilco there although I think headlining the whole festival is unlikely.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them play the spot they played last time or headlined on friday or saturday.

When will the lineup be announced, and what are the chances of Wilco playing?

i don't know, gabe. what are the chances that i'll ever receive the money for the new haven ticket you "bought" from me?

as you know, i didn't ask for the $16+ expense of overnighting the ticket to you on feb 21, but at this point, after several ignored

emails, i think i'd like that in addition to the cost of the ticket. or maybe you'd like to just donate $10 toward my medical bills

and consider the ticket a gift, even though i don't know you and was brokenhearted to miss my first wilco show.

folks, it's a hell of a drag to get kicked in the teeth for trusting people!

i don't know, gabe. what are the chances that i'll ever receive the money for the new haven ticket you "bought" from me?

as you know, i didn't ask for the $16+ expense of overnighting the ticket to you on feb 21, but at this point, after several ignored

emails, i think i'd like that in addition to the cost of the ticket. or maybe you'd like to just donate $10 toward my medical bills

and consider the ticket a gift, even though i don't know you and was brokenhearted to miss my first wilco show.

oh shit!

woah! craziness!

oh i know! i've turned out to be so "uncool"! bye now.

Dayum. Do we need to send out a VC posse?

oh i know! i've turned out to be so "uncool"! bye now.

no no no!!! That wasn't directed at you!! You have every right to be angry. I was just surprised to be reading it. I was merely addressing the situation......I'd be super pissed too!

I agree with Allison, pay up Tray.....with interest.

no no no!!! That wasn't directed at you!! You have every right to be angry. I was just surprised to be reading it. I was merely addressing the situation......I'd be super pissed too!

I agree with Allison, pay up Tray.....with interest.

oops and thanks! yah, actually i absolutely hate making an issue of money of all things. not that i don't need it, i do, but by far

the harder part is how this kind of thing changes your trust in people. the world works on trust, in the end, when it works at all, and

for me to add to the lack of trust in the world is painful. don't want to join that club.

anyway, thank you again.

Good christ, an envelope was sent out yesterday. I went away for work for longer than I had anticipated and never got around to sending out the money. Within the first couple of days, though, I did reply to an email saying I had yet to send out the check. Now I get back and this happens, replete with pissy, pissy emails.

She is more than entitled to her money as soon as possible, but it's not an earth shattering amount of dough. She has my email, contact, and work info, so vanishing for me is next to impossible.

I don't pride myself on being an ass. I had two extras for each night of Chicago and sold them for face. And night one I just gave away to people who looked really cold. Not saying I'm a saint, just not a dick when it comes to this stuff.

Sorry for the delay and confusion, which cannot be excused. I'll gladly pay any reasonable amount of interest that you think would compensate.

But don't give me the medical bills thing.

and I am well aware I did not spell Trey's name correctly. It's a bit of a gag from the board I frequent most.

Now that I read her emails, I must say they are not pissy. Apologies. The subject lines suggest that, but they aren't.

Very reasonable, which makes me feel bad.

Radiohead is pretty much confirmed as the headliner on sunday which pisses me off a bit.

I would have much rather seen them play their own 2 1/2 hour show.

As far as Wilco goes, I heard that they were very pissed off abotu their 2006 appearance. Apparently they were told they would be headlining a day when they signed up and got shafted with a 4 o'clock slot. I would hate to see them added b/c I would obviously like to see them play their own show

but if they were added i'd consider it a big bonus