My band was shot at Saturday Night

jesus, lamrod, that is insane. glad your band mates didnt' get hit!

what strikes me about this:

another random shooting like ours occurred only this time the guy returned fire and shot one of the guys who possibly shot at us.

is that the other victim was driving with a gun, too.

jesus, lamrod, that is insane. glad your band mates didnt' get hit!

what strikes me about this:

is that the other victim was driving with a gun, too.

Keep in mind, this is the South... And especially for that area, there are a lot of gun totting rednecks around.. But you can't help but wonder (without getting too political, or turning this into a second amendment discussion), what if the other victim didn't fire back and stop him, and he could have went after a third vehicle?

Keep in mind, this is the South... And especially for that area, there are a lot of gun totting rednecks around.. But you can't help but wonder (without getting too political, or turning this into a second amendment discussion), what if the other victim didn't fire back and stop him, and he could have went after a third vehicle?

And I suppose nobody is ever the victim of random gun violence on the road in other parts of the country....

It is the flip-side to the gun debate, where gun proponents claim that stuff like VA Tech wouldn't have been nearly as bad if others in the classrooms had guns. In this case, I hate to say it, they're right. Of course, if nobody has them (which is now impossible) it won't happen in the first place.

And I suppose nobody is ever the victim of random gun violence on the road in other parts of the country....

Greetings from Los Angeles! We like to call that 'Thursday.'

That's actually kind of neat. I might take that setup if it's all one residence. I'm a bit perplexed by the red cargo container on the right side though.

I'm guessing that's the "basement."

...or the pit where it puts the lotion on its skin, or something.

Did the incident make the Post and Courier?

Nope.. Not out in the media.. Yet... I guess because no one died..

I'm guessing that's the "basement."

...or the pit where it puts the lotion on its skin, or something.

:lol

Lamrod - not sure who the songwriter is in your band but this is a song.

Oh I'm sure there will be a song written about it..

You know, if you believe in karma/destiny and all that stuff, here's an interesting one for you..

I was supposed to move to Greenville, SC over the weekend. Something fell through with my job transfer, and my move was postponed. If I had moved, I would have ridden with the rest of the band to/from the show. Who knows, maybe I could have been shot.. Maybe my move was postponed for a reason.. No, I haven't been smoking dope, but hey.. My wife brought it up (she's all into karma/destiny stuff) and I thought it was kind of interesting...

Next time leave "Southern Man" off the setlist, OK?

hahaha! You about made me spit my coffee all over my monitor..

It is the flip-side to the gun debate, where gun proponents claim that stuff like VA Tech wouldn't have been nearly as bad if others in the classrooms had guns. In this case, I hate to say it, they're right. Of course, if nobody has them (which is now impossible) it won't happen in the first place.

Greetings from Los Angeles! We like to call that 'Thursday.'

Yeah, in a perfect world, if guns didn't exist, then gun violence wouldn't exist.. If guns were illegal, who would have them? Only the bad guys would have them.... So in this world we live in now, good people need to carry guns to defend themselves and others against the bad guys.. It's sad, but it's the truth..