Kevin Costner and Modern West (Music Farm)

I got a pollstar email and this is what it said.....

KEVIN COSTNER IS IN A BAND!! KEVIN COSTNER AND HIS BAND THE

MODERN WEST WILL BE PERFORMING LIVE THIS SATURDAY NIGHT @ THE

MUSIC FARM!! TICKETS FOR THIS AMAZING EVENT CAN STILL BE

PURCHASED @ WWW.ETIX.COM. DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS MEGA STAR IN

CHARLESTON SC!!! DOORS @ 8PM!!

I really like him as an actor, I sure hope he can sing... :shifty

Influences: Bob Dylan, Daniel Lanois, Wilco, Beck, The Beatles, Lightnin' Hopkins, Modest Mouse, X, Amazing Rhythm Aces, The Pretenders, Talking Heads, Nirvana, U2, Hank Williams, Beth Orton, Lucinda Wiliiams, Jimi Hendrix, Will Coinman, Joni Mitchel, James Taylor, Robbie Robertson, Neil Young, Springsteen, Jono Manson, Carole King, Marc Cohn, Joe Costner, Lyle Lovett, John Doe, Motown,

:mellow

Billy Bob played on the Henry Rollins show and it was horrifying. He did this awful song called "Hobo". I don't know what was up with Rollins because I'd bet money that in private he would rip the guy to shreds for the hideous trash he was "performing".

Billy Bob played on the Henry Rollins show and it was horrifying. He did this awful song called "Hobo". I don't know what was up with Rollins because I'd bet money that in private he would rip the guy to shreds for the hideous trash he was "performing".

He also played with Warren Zevon a lot. Puzzling.

There isn't too much music that makes me physically cringe upon hearing it. I can appreciate just about everything, even if it sucks, as long as it's evident that the artist is being sincere. BBT's songs were utter crap.

He also played with Warren Zevon a lot. Puzzling.

Gotta be a case of friendship gone too far. I hope.

John Corbett's song includes: "If this is as good as it gets, then I think I'm good to go." What a twat.

Because you were brave enough to dig in and find that little tid-bit, your reward is knowing I just spit coffee all over the monitor.

:lol

BB Thornton was the opening act for an Elvis Costello show I went to a few years ago.

We did not arrive in time to see him.

We were not all that disappointed.

saw him on that tour, he wasn't that bad actually