Amy was a little unsure of the whole pocket thing, I insisted it was purely a means of transportation.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't someone post one time about how much Wilco hated St. Louis and how they were always skipping playing there and ever since UT went away Tweedy thinks he's too cool...blah...blah?

Maybe I made it up, but I swear someone went off about that a year ago.

So I guess what I'm saying is: It's all good now....take that(?).

Was it this maybe?

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/2007...wilcos_jeff.php

will she be attending the shows as well?

Just thursday, but my presale ticket is in her name so she might come down and say hello. I'm flying solo for friday, and would love a partner in crime! I've got alot of friends going to all the shows but rather count on myself to have a good time.

edit:Stub Hubb has a friday for 41 bucks!

Just thursday, but my presale ticket is in her name so she might come down and say hello. I'm flying solo for friday, and would love a partner in crime! I've got alot of friends going to all the shows but rather count on myself to have a good time.

edit:Stub Hubb has a friday for 41 bucks!

c'mon checks!!!! i'm waiting for my clients to pay! then i'm on it!

• 4 weeks later...
I will be there.

:thumbup Maybe this time we will get a chance to shoot the shit!

My tickets are presale so I'm not pushing it to get there way too early. I'm calling The Pageant today to see what the deal is w/ preasale entry. People around here get in line pretty early, 3:00 to 4:00 there will be a decent line started. The first people to get into The Halo Bar get in 15 minutes prior to the line outside, and once the bar is at full capacity they close the doors, so you might wan't to check the time on when it opens and stand in line in front of the bar.

Let you know more on presale entry when I find out!

I'm so broke, we'll see what happens. Even if I don't go to the show I might stop by and say hello.

I'm so broke, we'll see what happens. Even if I don't go to the show I might stop by and say hello.

I'm gonna stand outside the venue and shout "Oceanman's a lil bitch!!" until you appear.

It is becoming very real! 3 nights of our favorite band playing request-enhanced sets. Bliss.

Oh, there will be beating if O-man's not there. Not that he'd talk to me if he was!

and then hand me a free beer?

I can do that.

Thanks, o-man. That's actually later than I figured I'd have to get there, so I'm glad I asked. I have presale tickets for all three nights, so I should be able to get a pretty good spot. I just remembered I still haven't requested my songs! I'd better go do that before I forget.

As soon as I call and check on presale tix, I'll let you know. We should get in early, but who knows. If you wan't to give them call go ahead and do so. Box office I think is at 7:00, and if the presale early entry is happening the I wouldn't fret too much about time. I hope we get our own line!

Oh, there will be beating if O-man's not there. Not that he'd talk to me if he was!

I'm not mad, I'll chat :cheekkiss ...........belated B-Day beer! :worship

The only time I've posted to Via Chicago was during the last residency show, so you don't know me, but I'll be there!

I'll be with Chaslor, aka "Charles the picture taker"

We'll be there Friday and Saturday nights.

I'm requesting "Feed of Man", I know chances are very, very slim, but I'm going to beg shamelessly......