... Hope to meet some kind VC folks along the way. Any kind of meet up in the works?

This sounds like the place to be ...

Here is the info I got from The Pageant.

Will Call @ 6:00

Halo Bar @ 5:00

No Fan Club early entry, but early entry in Halo Bar. Once inside Halo Bar one can leave to go to Will Call at Box Office and get back into bar.

Once The Halo Bar is full, no one else is allowed in. I have seen lines start at The Halo around 3:00, so do what you will.

Enjoy the shows everybody! :dancing

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Wendy! :wave

I'm making the drive from Dallas to St. Louis to catch the Saturday show......I too can not wait! Since this is the last show of this leg of the tour I'm hoping there will be a few surprises.

I hope to get in to the Halo Bar but may not make it in time if the line starts forming too early.....but if not....there's gotta be a few places around the venue to grab a beer....right? Also, what is the capacity of the Pageant? And finally......if one ops to sit in the seated sections, can someone recommend a good section to sit in (or are all the seats pretty good)?

I'm making the drive from Dallas to St. Louis to catch the Saturday show......I too can not wait! Since this is the last show of this leg of the tour I'm hoping there will be a few surprises.

I hope to get in to the Halo Bar but may not make it in time if the line starts forming too early.....but if not....there's gotta be a few places around the venue to grab a beer....right? Also, what is the capacity of the Pageant? And finally......if one ops to sit in the seated sections, can someone recommend a good section to sit in (or are all the seats pretty good)?

I hope to see you. I found this link on the Pageant's website. It's pretty helpful as far as bars, restaurants etc. in the neighborhood if you're too late for the Halo. Cheers and drive safely.

http://ucityloop.com/

Weather for Thursday:

Clouds with periods of rain...very chilly for may

Wind: Southeast 10-15 m.p.h.

High: 59 degrees

Will be with the other tapers all three nights

Ah, the old MoHeads

Here is the info I got from The Pageant.

Will Call @ 6:00

Halo Bar @ 5:00

No Fan Club early entry, but early entry in Halo Bar. Once inside Halo Bar one can leave to go to Will Call at Box Office and get back into bar.

Once The Halo Bar is full, no one else is allowed in. I have seen lines start at The Halo around 3:00, so do what you will.

When do doors open for everyone? 7?

So I see we have at least one taper coming to St Louis..do we have more then one? If you are taping, are you there all 3 nights?

Yes sorry lots of questions, just interested in having this to listen to later on as well as sharing with friends who cannot make it.

And thanks to all the faithful tapers who attend the shows and do ALL the necassary work for the rest of us to enjoy later on! YOU ROCK!

Any news on what time Wilco will go on? Might be driving in from Fort Worth that day, was curious if anyone knew what time everyone was going on. Thanks.

There will be at least 3 of us there all 3 nights - probably more.

Any news on what time Wilco will go on? Might be driving in from Fort Worth that day, was curious if anyone knew what time everyone was going on. Thanks.

I am assuming RGC will play at 8, then Wilco at 9.

Will be there tonight and tomorrow night.

I have to work all day today, so I'm praying to don't get stuck in too long of a line to get in tonight. Took tomorrow off so that I can get into the Halo early enough to get a good spot.

No Saturday tix though. I'm sad.