It would be way down on my request list but now that you have me thinking about it, I hope that they play Feed of Man. I haven't heard that song live since 1999. It would rock.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I've posted to Via Chicago was during the last residency show, so you don't know me, but I'll be there!

I know who you are! :shifty Is your husband going to be working at these shows?

I'll be there! I'll have camera, I'll take pics. Will I be working? Define 'work'... ;)

Awesome! I love your "work". :thumbup

Looking through this makes me sad I can't pull this off. A promise is a promise though.... :(

Edie girl,

You have until Friday morning if you want to change your mind and ride down with me....you can bring your new pup too! Cathy and i are driving home saturday....a short trip, full o fun! The car ride might even be more fun than the show! :)

Edie girl,

You have until Friday morning if you want to change your mind and ride down with me....you can bring your new pup too! Cathy and i are driving home saturday....a short trip, full o fun! The car ride might even be more fun than the show! :)

I'll add that, if you bring the pup, we can certainly help out! We have a good-sized fenced yard and a good friend who works at a great doggie day camp.

Kate, you are pure rotten sometimes. I love it! :cheekkiss

edie................edie.........edie....edie...Edie...Edie...EDie....EDie......

..EDIe....EDIe.........EDIE............EDIE............EDIE......................

....EDIE...................................EDIE!

Here is the info I got from The Pageant.

Will Call @ 6:00

Halo Bar @ 5:00

No Fan Club early entry, but early entry in Halo Bar. Once inside Halo Bar one can leave to go to Will Call at Box Office and get back into bar.

Once The Halo Bar is full, no one else is allowed in. I have seen lines start at The Halo around 3:00, so do what you will.

Thank you.

Edie girl,

edie................edie.........edie....edie...Edie...Edie...EDie....EDie......

..EDIe....EDIe.........EDIE............EDIE............EDIE.....................

....EDIE...................................EDIE!

Aww thanks you guys.... no can do, but I'll be there in spirit! Have an awesome time!11!!!!!

On the last U2 tour, I was lining up at 8 in the morning (and still not getting that close). 3 is no big deal :thumbup

Last time I did GA for U2 (2001, with Lady Lemon from Interference), we lined up at 5 AM. And the temperature didn't get above freezing all day. Worth it, but I was sick for a week afterwards. Sitting in the Halo Bar for a few hours is a much better option.

Thanks for the info, O-Man. You saved my husband a call to the Pageant. I think that means I owe you two beers now.

And yay! Sis Sooie! I punched a guy in the face at this venue when I was pregnant. Maybe you'll get to do the same. :thumbup

Thanks for the info, O-Man. You saved my husband a call to the Pageant. I think that means I owe you two beers now.

:thumbup No problem......but them fuckers are sure fun to talk to. Amy switched my name through Music Today presale and I called The Pageant to confirm and no one would give me a for sure answer. I hope they don't fuck this up..........again! :realmad

I know I have posted in the ticket section, but do any of loyal friends have an extra for Sat.?

I just don't wan't a beat down!