charleston Anything better since it was canceled

Guest Cousin Tupelo
Sounds great. I'd like to buy a Vc'er a beer. We'll see though because I'm going with my girlfriend and she doesn't like the fact that I go on internet message boards. She thinks it's weird. :monkey

I'm going with my wife and oldest daughter. They can't possibly think I'm any weirder than they do now.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! Hey smarmy, this has nothing to do with the thread but I was watching Spin City this morning and a young, fresh-faced Colbert had a less than a minute role as the press secretary for the NY City Council's Office! I said to my dogs, "Hey, that's Colbert!". They weren't impressed.

Ha ha! Hey smarmy, this has nothing to do with the thread but I was watching Spin City this morning and a young, fresh-faced Colbert had a less than a minute role as the press secretary for the NY City Council's Office! I said to my dogs, "Hey, that's Colbert!". They weren't impressed.

That's awesome. I used to watch that show MJF era.

Here's a clip of it I found. He appears at 8:12 mark

Guest Cousin Tupelo

Do you point out to the dogs when other dogs are on the television? :brow

I never would have thought that you could watch old episodes of Spin City on YouTube!

Do you point out to the dogs when other dogs are on the television? :brow

Only the fine bitches. The boys have no interest in garden variety canines.

If it's any consolation, I had 2nd row pit tickets on screen for Charleston when tickets went on sale but I couldn't reach my wife to confirm we could go. Lost them.

I know this is an old post but I'm just reading this thread now...

Were you really concerned you might get stuck with those if it turned out you couldn't go?

Guest Cousin Tupelo
I know this is an old post but I'm just reading this thread now...

Were you really concerned you might get stuck with those if it turned out you couldn't go?

Nooo, it was a matter of 1 making sure I could go, and 2 making sure the $ to go wasn't already designated (to shelter, food, water, etc).

You can't kick me any harder than I've already kicked myself. :ohwell

Sweet fucking Christ, will you please shut the fuck up?

I think he was half-way joking with his post. But regardless, it's a joke to still be pissed off when the concert is four weeks away.

I think he was half-way joking with his post. But regardless, it's a joke to still be pissed off when the concert is four weeks away.

and it's really a joke at how much it upsets a few of y'all when others who have a reason to complain continue to do so. the band pissed some people off, deal with it. or better yet stop reading the thread instead of violating forum decorum and cursing at people.

and it's really a joke at how much it upsets a few of y'all when others who have a reason to complain continue to do so. the band pissed some people off, deal with it. or better yet stop reading the thread instead of violating forum decorum and cursing at people.

:cheekkiss

I'm not saying there's not reason for people to be upset. There's no call for continued, and continuous, mewling about it.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
:cheekkiss

I'm not saying there's not reason for people to be upset. There's no call for continued, and continuous, mewling about it.

It was worth it at least to see "mewling" used in a sentence! :thumbup

• 4 weeks later...