Build a Wiffle Ball Field and Lawyers Will Come

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the video, I would like to echo the dismay of whomever was complaining about those kids putting their green monster in CENTER. And do they really need a fence? It's wiffle ball fer cris'sakes! If they'd just ditch that I'm sure it would all be OK.

My brother in law on the other hand, is much more high-strung, sort of fearful, your typical first time parent. And his daughter, roughly five months older than Lily, is markedly less confident

Spawn and I had a dentist appointment this morning. In honor of fifty years in dentistry the good doctor was handing out Spalding rubber balls. He went on to tell Spawn that when he was a kid the police used to throw their stick ball bats down the sewer because people would complain that they were creating a nuisance. Just sayin'

Guest Jules
Spawn and I had a dentist appointment this morning. In honor of fifty years in dentistry the good doctor was handing out Spalding rubber balls. He went on to tell Spawn that when he was a kid the police used to throw their stick ball bats down the sewer because people would complain that they were creating a nuisance. Just sayin'

good story, パンケーキ.

I would so totally play wiffle ball if I had enough people to play. We used to play in high school and I was over 12.

Some of my friends organized a kickball game at a local park a couple weeks ago. That lady probably would have flipped her lid to see a bunch of 30+ year old people playing kickball.

Me too. I find myself thinking about playing wiffle ball all of the time.