Guest Cousin Tupelo
Well, when ethanol was introduced to the American market, most people didn't know much about it, so it was kind of able to be everything to everyone, and here is where my problem with that comes in. It was marketed as a green product when it so obviously isn't...

I remember ethanol when they first started putting it in Illinois gas when I was in high school in the 70s. It was a means to sell corn. I haven't seen anyone talk about ethanol anything beyond a means to reduce reliance on foreign oil (and to sell midwest corn).

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naked rickshaw drivers?

I will need drivers yes but before I can commit to letting you drive naked I'll need to see some pics.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
I will need drivers yes but before I can commit to letting you drive naked I'll need to see some pics.

Will the mud flaps on your rickshaws have sillouettes of little Asian guys?

I remember ethanol when they first started putting it in Illinois gas when I was in high school in the 70s. It was a means to sell corn. I haven't seen anyone talk about ethanol anything beyond a means to reduce reliance on foreign oil (and to sell midwest corn).

livegreengoyellow.jpg

1470185646_f6556916e5.jpg

e85.percent.ethanol.nevc.500-758964.jpg

Ethanol_m1274505.jpg

Most of it has been done by advertisers, but politicians have done nothing to change the public's perception. I would guess if you asked most people, they would tell you ethanol is a viable "green" alternative.

Will the mud flaps on your rickshaws have sillouettes of little Asian guys?

Cool Asian girls in Hello-Kitty wear.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
livegreengoyellow.jpg

1470185646_f6556916e5.jpg

e85.percent.ethanol.nevc.500-758964.jpg

Ethanol_m1274505.jpg

Most of it has been done by advertisers, but politicians have done nothing to change the public's perception. I would guess if you asked most people, they would tell you ethanol is a viable "green" alternative.

Thanks for the images. They all, as you point out, are the results of oil company and auto advertising -- the Chevy sign doesn't mention ethanol.

You can't blame the Democratic party for these ads any more than you could blame Bob Dole for erections lasting longer than four hours.

Guest Jules

I see Pelosi wants to free up the oil reserve. Hmm. I thought increasing supply wasn't the answer.

I'd prefer cash investors, but thanks anyway.

I'm in. Perfect timing, too, since I just sold one of my boats.

Ich bin ein Berliner!