• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jules
Being new around here, and not knowing anything, what party is everyone on here? or are you all independent?

Mostly conservative with the occasional liberal nut job.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
Cousin Tupelo,

Greetings and salutations my brother.Grateful Thanks for the approval from the Department of Redundancy Department.I thought to myself as I remembered back to my comment back up above.Was I redundantly redundant or useless and unnecessary in my words? Don't you know being redundantly redundant is all the rage these days?Boiling hot and sometimes burning hot man.This is a true fact.I looked it up.

As I stand here bare naked I think I must say it is absolutely essential & absolutely necessary in order to advance forward in this society with some $$ cash money & to avoid awful bad trouble, or negative misfortune we must collaborate together on this Cousin Tupelo.We must put our heads together, combined together, as to avoid a complete monopoly so we can continue on thru the dark night & elevate up and enter into a safe sanctuary to avoid the evil villian. The goal here is to keep things exactly the same while we share some scotch whiskey & hang out together like a solitary hermits in a square box next to a sweet swampy marsh.

Remember Cousin Tupelo, it is important to be more than unique..be one of a kind.Cease and desist my annonymous stranger friend.Go eat some pie a la mode with ice-cream.Now, don't circulate this around or I'll pop a closed fist on your.....

~always and forever~

Wow. You can say that again.

Guest Jules
This is a first, every site I've been on has mostly been liberal, especially here.

I'm conservative too, for the record.

Strange. Well, you should feel right at home here. Welcome.

Being new around here, and not knowing anything, what party is everyone on here? or are you all independent?

I loathe the color red, elephants, and eagles so I can't be a republican. Yellow? UGH! So I can't be an independent. I'm a Jackass from Missouri (our state animal) & blue is my favorite color, and I like roosters some....

Seriously though, I don't think choosing a party is wise. Choose your leaders wisely.

Jules' answer notwithstanding, here's some data:

And, as someone who has expressed conservative views here, you will feel welcome by most, even if you're in the minority.

i used to be a liberal, but the new liberal is centrist if not at times downright hawkish, so now i'm left of liberal. free. radical. perhaps a free radical, but i'll have to look that up.

Did anyone ever answer my question about whether or not it was OK to capitalize on fears of global warming, but not terrorism?

I did. I feel the same way. Neither is ok. It is a shame that it takes fear to move society, but that appears to be what it is.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
Jules' answer notwithstanding, here's some data:

And, as someone who has expressed conservative views here, you will feel welcome by most, even if you're in the minority.

Was I only supposed to vote once? :dontgetit

Guest Jules
So kinda-sorta independent? I see most of you are voting Obama (I can't vote, so I have no say)

woman?

I'm 14. No joke.

put the cellphone down, my child.

I feel as though the main difference is that the people who are frightening people about global warming, correct or not, believe that what they are saying is true, and are pushing policies that would logically address those issues. The people who have exploited the fear of terrorism have done so in intentionally deceptive ways, and in order to impose an extreme economic ideology in the middle east which does not even theoretically address the causes of terrorism. I just don't see this alternative agenda in the case of the global warming crowd.