What is the intro music played as the band takes the stage?

Is it available?

Thanks

It's the theme from the Bob Newhart Show, the first Bob Newhart Show, from the mid-seventies in which Bob played a Chicago psychologist. You might be able to find the original on iTunes, I think they have a TV themes collection on there somewhere, just do a search.

It's the theme from the Bob Newhart Show, the first Bob Newhart Show, from the mid-seventies in which Bob played a Chicago psychologist. You might be able to find the original on iTunes, I think they have a TV themes collection on there somewhere, just do a search.

Thanks!

Hmmm, I think I do vaguely remember hearing it but at low volume. Their entrance that night seemed to take most people by surprise, with a lot of audience still shuffling into the venue when they took the stage.

I've got the recording and they definitely come onto that music.

k, my bad

I guess it wasn't as NOTICEABLE as last year.

I'm pretty sure they played it at Tanglewood

See, and I was pretty sure they didn't. I heard it at shows last year, tho.
They did play it at Tanglewood. I always think it is kinda dumb.

LouieB

I want to hear Peaches again, but have not for a while...not as an intro, but at the end of the show.

Every time I even see peaches, I think of that song and that Sat night show :wub

I've always thought some Sibelius or maybe Stravinsky would be cool for the band to walk onstage to. The Newhart theme certainly isn't the hippest thing for intro music imo.