Now Playing: September '08

Is that the instrumental only album I heard about? I hope not, I wouldn't be too interested in an instrumental only follow up to one of my favorite albums in recent years.

6 tracks in.... Instrumental.... kinda cool background music though.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

loudon wainwright III - more love songs

is it just me or is he a criminally underrated songwriter?

:thumbup

Agreed. He's one of my favorites. He was for a brief time lumped into the next Dylan category. I guess over time people sort of forgot about him.

Brian Eno - Another Green World

Brian Eno - Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy)

Brian Eno - Before & After Science

:thumbup

Agreed. He's one of my favorites. He was for a brief time lumped into the next Dylan category. I guess over time people sort of forgot about him.

exactly. i'm sure when he came out he was quite popular but it seems like no one i know has a clue about him.

same :music

easily my favorite of theirs yet and one of the year's best albums, no doubt in my mind...

I liked their last record, but it had too much that didn't seem to fit. This record is great start to finish. They still need to sell me on their live show though. Seen them twice and wasn't all that.

I liked their last record, but it had too much that didn't seem to fit. This record is great start to finish. They still need to sell me on their live show though. Seen them twice and wasn't all that.

i've seen 'em 3x

first time was good, second one opening for 'Two Gallants' was amazing, and third was this spring w/ Fleet Foxes opening, and they blew them out of the water (maybe not the most fair judgment however)