My vote is still up for grabs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's a Wilco fan, and Wilco are Obama fans.

Isn't that all you need to know?

All I think I needed to know......(but when I have suggested this, I have gotten slammed.)

)

Interesting.

But which guy is better for the environment? The economy? National security? Which will make the country a better (or at least less shitty) place for my kids to grow up?

Seriously...help me decide.

Who won't self destruct within months of being in office.....Obama....

Thanks to sweetheart-mine for giving an actual reasoned answer.

LouieB

1. You're lucky I think the "report" button is for pussies, otherwise you'd have been reported for that.

2. You are not going to get me to vote for McCain if you keep acting like this.

And you yourself are lucky that we live in a universe predicated upon fundamental physical laws that make it pretty much impossible for me to reach through my monitor and into yours whereupon I would slap your bloated, undecided yet compromised face

I live in a "swing" or "battleground" state, and I could very well be the vote that decides this Presidential election. I will vote for the candidate of your choice if you make a compelling enough argument.

Fivethirtyeight.com told me your odds of swinging the election a battleground state are 1 in 10,000,000.

Can you really do 4 more years of a foreign policy dictated by a think tank? (http://www.newamericancentury.org/)

If I thought the old McCain was possible still alive I might not be so concerned about your decision. Integrity is a key word here. Who has it? Who appears to have lost theirs? Anyone who can allow the very group that slandered them 8 years ago to run their ad campaign after promising to run an honorable campaign is concerned only with their personal gain. Not the kind of quality one should look for in a leader of any organization much less a nation.

I'm keeping a good thought for you. Vote early :thumbup

No, they do not. Which gives them more credibility.

My neigborhood has 10 McCain/Palin signs and 10 Obama signs in people's yards. If you extrapolate that out, the state is currently tied. I don't have a sign yet, and I will be the tie breaker.

I don't need the internet to figure that one out.

That's because, with all due respect, it is a stupid way to determine whom to vote for.

Hey Zeus, it was a joke from cryptique and it is a joke from me....lighten fucking up....I have never suggested that people vote Obama because they are supported by Wilco (although if you do it will make Jeff happy....)

LouieB

My neigborhood has 10 McCain/Palin signs and 10 Obama signs in people's yards. If you extrapolate that out, the state is currently tied. I don't have a sign yet, and I will be the tie breaker.

What if you steal a sign for your yard from a nearby neighborhood that wasn't counted amongst your original sample? What effect will that have on the big picture?

I don't need the internet to figure that one out.

Interesting, you could sit this one out

ok Mom :rolleyes

Aren't you like older than me cool-aid drinker?

To no one in general:

P.S. Sean doesn't really even like Wilco so that argument doesn't hold much sway.

Hey Zeus, it was a joke from cryptique and it is a joke from me....lighten fucking up....I have never suggested that people vote Obama because they are supported by Wilco (although if you do it will make Jeff happy....)

LouieB

I said "with all due respect". Jeez.

I like AM thru YHF -era Wilco just fine. Maybe I should vote for Bill Clinton?

Write in vote. I like it.