bob dylan theme time radio show

i am hearing this for the first time tonight. i have always wanted to hear it but didn't have xm only sirius. now that they merged i get to hear it. i am giddy with excitement. this is great. bob has pretty good taste. lol. love bob.

Sooo...

Case closed?

Sooo...you're not comfortable with people disagreeing with you? Smells like baiting. I get it - you don't like Dylan's voice. I don't believe you though when you say you can't understand a word he's saying.

Sooo...you're not comfortable with people disagreeing with you? Smells like baiting. I get it - you don't like Dylan's voice. I don't believe you though when you say you can't understand a word he's saying.

I didn't say I can't understand a word he's saying. I said I can almost never hear him. That's because his voice is too muddled to be heard over the totally normal and ordinary background noises in my house and car. I've listened to his show in my house and in my car. I found him very difficult to hear in both situations. Perhaps that is a production issue that has since been corrected. I wouldn't know, I stopped tuning in since it took too much effort to hear him.

When I have been able to hear him, he's been pretty interesting. I recall him talking about merr during a christmas episode, and what an excellent gift that would be. That was interesting to me, since I'd never really thought about merr or what it's used for.

I'm not trying to bait anyone. I apologize if it came across that way.

Okay - I take that back. :cheers

No problem. I admit the Loog Oldham thing was a bit rash, and maybe "terrible" was too strong a word to describe Dylan's radio voice. :P That's probably going a bit too far on both counts.

I still think Tom Petty has the best show on XM/Sirius, though.

I didn't say I can't understand a word he's saying. I said I can almost never hear him. That's because his voice is too muddled to be heard over the totally normal and ordinary background noises in my house and car. I've listened to his show in my house and in my car. I found him very difficult to hear in both situations. Perhaps that is a production issue that has since been corrected. I wouldn't know, I stopped tuning in since it took too much effort to hear him.

When I have been able to hear him, he's been pretty interesting. I recall him talking about merr during a christmas episode, and what an excellent gift that would be. That was interesting to me, since I'd never really thought about merr or what it's used for.

I'm not trying to bait anyone. I apologize if it came across that way.

Yeah, maybe it isn't good for background noise. I look at this show like the old days, when people had no TV and used to just sit around the radio and listen. Try actually listening to it instead of having it on in the background.....you will like it. I crank it in the car and have no issues. I just tell the kids they can't talk when Bob is speaking :-)

I love TTRH. Buried Treasure is good too.