Somebody is getting worker's comp.

I like how casual the two guys are about it. I bet they finished talking about the shiney new nickel one of them just got out of the soda machine change slot before checking to see if she was still alive.

Of course. I mean, it is a large enough absence of floor, Stevie Wonder would have seen that one.

How is "pwned" pronounced? I'll need this phonetically, of course.

Is it similar to "pawned" or "owned?" And if it is, indeed, "owned," then why use a p instead of an "o"?

This has been annoying me for a couple of years now and I figured it's High Time I get some answers.

thanks.

How is "pwned" pronounced? I'll need this phonetically, of course.

Is it similar to "pawned" or "owned?" And if it is, indeed, "owned," then why use a p instead of an "o"?

This has been annoying me for a couple of years now and I figured it's High Time I get some answers.

thanks.

*thanks Allah that someone else asked this question*

Because the word "pwn" has developed recently, and is primarily used in written form only, it has no single accepted pronunciation. Common pronunciations include "pone", "own", "pawn" and "poon" (c.f. Welsh cwm); "pwen" is also considered an acceptable pronunciation,[6] though the first and second pronunciations are generally considered the most correct.

Electronic Gaming Monthly editor SeanBaby was also one of the first to commonly "verbalize" the word, speaking the word "owned" after an abrupt "puh-" sound, as if bluntly laughing before using the jargon.[citation needed] This frequent pronunciation was later replicated on episodes of South Park ("Make Love, Not Warcraft", "The Ungroundable").

I'm having a jumping the shark flashback :stunned

i used to have a trap door to my basement, and it Pwned a guy . of course he somehow went head 1st, spun around a board that spanned the opening, and still managed to not spill his beer.

***nerd alert***

I once heard someone say "Snape totally got pohned in that scene" on a Harry Potter-themed podcast, and it took me a while to figure out that he was saying "pwned". I'd never heard it said out loud before.

The lady died from that fall, fyi.

probably less painful than a heart attack.

Edit: Youtube clips show a dude going down the stairs right before she falls in. Apparently, he died too.