Radiohead Pablo, Bends, Ok Reissue

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news...ed-and-expanded

It is being done against the wishes of Radiohead but there are some really good bsides (Just as good as most of their album material!) and live stuff on these collections. I have been buying all their singles 1 at a time for years and bam here they all are in a neat package...oh well! I think I still may pick up the Bends one...mmm! :dancing

dammit!

i finally got around to buying The Bends just last year!

the OK Computer would be an option too, but i also just picked up that Airbag/How Am I Driving? EP last Spring!!

i'll probably end up getting the 3-disc editions of both just because at some point anyway just because i'm a massive Radiohead fan.

oh yeah...and fuck Pablo Honey...i'll never own that in any incarnation!

-justin

I don't get the hate for PH. It's merely average, but everyone acts like it's some abomination.

agreed.

i can guarantee even those who didn't catch on to Radiohead w/ Kid A, as long as they were old enough in '94, enjoyed Creep...

In case no one noticed...

March 24th:

Pearl Jam - Ten Legacy Edition

Radiohead - Pablo Honey, The Bends, Ok Computer (Deluxe Reissues)

I hate EMI/Capitol for slyly making Radiohead a pawn and making me want to buy those reissues just because I don't have those b-sides.

In case no one noticed...

March 24th:

Pearl Jam - Ten Legacy Edition

Radiohead - Pablo Honey, The Bends, Ok Computer (Deluxe Reissues)

I hate EMI/Capitol for slyly making Radiohead a pawn and making me want to buy those reissues just because I don't have those b-sides.

All those Bsides are worth it! Do it!

agreed.

i can guarantee even those who didn't catch on to Radiohead w/ Kid A, as long as they were old enough in '94, enjoyed Creep...

Who would have become big fans of Radiohead with that album? Most people I know caught onto them with The Bends and a few, myself included, really liked Pablo Honey.

Who would have become big fans of Radiohead with that album? Most people I know caught onto them with The Bends and a few, myself included, really liked Pablo Honey.

Me, actually. My dad got me Pablo Honey right around when OK Computer came out because he read a review and thought I might like the band. I had no idea who they were and really liked Pablo Honey and then went from there.

Pablo Honey is definitely an album that I like a lot,.

i actually know TONS of people who didn't care one bit about them until Kid A

Guest Gym Teacher Man
i actually know TONS of people who didn't care one bit about them until Kid A

i'm one of those people for sure. i'd even take it a step further and say i didn't care for radiohead at all from what i had heard, but Kid A enlightened me. Since Kid A, i've worked backwards and grown to quite like their older stuff. Pablo Honey through Amnesiac was a pretty sweet little run there. I've been down on most of their stuff after that though.

i feel very similarly about Pablo Honey as i do about A.M. i like it, i listen to it a lot, but i think it is somewhat inferior to the remainder of their catalog, at least through Amnesiac (or AGIB, for Wilco).