• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For argument's sake, WHAT IF Warner lost his grip (or fumbled) going back, then re-gripped the ball (as the ball didn't go anywhere...it remained right by his hand), and was able to throw it?

Warner has stated after the game that he didn't make a big deal about it because he "knew" it would be reviewed. He just assumed it would be looked at.

Right with a 260 lb man tryign to tear his arm off, he loses is grip and regains his grip in a split second to make the throw/non-throw.

Also remember earlier he was animated and emphatic that he was throwing the ball that had been ruled a fumble, yet no animation with the game on the line? He knew what happened and he was being honest about it.

You guys know they game's over, right?

No, it's not over, just like for Bears fans the 1985 season still lives on, it's all we have. Thsi game is all the football we get till September.

Don't EVER forget who won Super Bowl IV.

That's right....the Chiefs. Suck it Vikings!

Nothing like pouring salt in a 39 year old wound! And I'm only 38!

Best NFL experience I ever had was Viking/Chiefs at Arrowhead last year. That parking lot is like Woodstock! Chiefs fans are great!

Nothing like pouring salt in a 39 year old wound! And I'm only 38!

Best NFL experience I ever had was Viking/Chiefs at Arrowhead last year. That parking lot is like Woodstock! Chiefs fans are great!

The Arrowhead experience IS great....especially when they're playing good.

I never, in my lifetime, have seen my favorite NFL team in the Super Bowl.....hence by bitterness to Steeler fans. SIX championships?!! It's just not fair.

(violin music inserted here.)

The Arrowhead experience IS great....especially when they're playing good.

I never, in my lifetime, have seen my favorite NFL team in the Super Bowl.....hence by bitterness to Steeler fans. SIX championships?!! It's just not fair.

(violin music inserted here.)

n1337590285_236083_5656.jpg

The NFL head of officiating came out and said they blew some calls during the game. Specifically cited:

1. Santonio Holmes should have been flagged for 15 for unsportsmanlike

2. They admitted there was no booth review for the last Warner fumble and there should have been.

I still think that last play was too close to overturn and, even with replay, it should stay with whichever way it was called on the field. The 15 yards on the KO could have drastically affected that final hail mary attempt though. Again, I don't think the officials cost the Cards the game; but they DID make some large errors.