I hate Tim Tebow for similar reasons.

Actually, not really. I hate Tim Tebow because he seems like a personalityless meathead. I don't get that vibe from Warner, so yeah, it's pretty dumb to hate someone because of politics. Hate them because they seem like douchebags (Like Tebow or Brett Favre.)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he wasn't expecting someone not to like an NFL quarterback, who is a genuinely nice guy and a great overall comeback story, for such a ridiculous reason (his view on stem cell research).

Care to tell me who else I shouldn't dislike? Apparently I'm going about this all wrong.

Super Bowl IX Pittsburgh Steelers 16 Minnesota Vikings 6

Super Bowl X Pittsburgh Steelers 21 Dallas Cowboys 17

Super Bowl XIII Pittsburgh Steelers 35 Dallas Cowboys 31

Super Bowl XIV Pittsburgh Steelers 31 Los Angeles Rams 19

Super Bowl XL Pittsburgh Steelers 21 Seattle Seahawks 10

If Tom Landry hadn't forgotten how the Cowboys made it to SuperBowl X and if Jackie Smith and Randy White could hold onto the football...the Steelers would be 3-2 in SuperBowls

That's honestly more along the lines of what I expected from this thread. Anytime we discuss something that is undeniably awesome on this board (Like coke or Jessica Simpson's boobs), there is always someone who will come on and ruin it with their naysaying.

Like you and Tim Tebow?

I don't really care, just saying.

I get hating on Kurt Warner, but at least he seems like a generally nice guy from interviews, regardless of politics. Hating on someone because of their politics is pretty shallow and petty.

If Tom Landry hadn't forgotten how the Cowboys made it to SuperBowl X and if Jackie Smith and Randy White could hold onto the football...the Steelers would be 3-2 in SuperBowls

Now, I am thinking of North Dallas Forty.

I'll tell you what.

Something that amuses me about the Superbowl is the football dudes making the media rounds to promote stupid crap. Shannon Sharpe is promoting the Hass Avocado Board.

:lol completely! I heard Shannon on Mike & Mike the other day and thought maybe I was misunderstanding. They were letting him plug the cause like he was promoting a charity or something. Note that I love avocados and omega3.