Mikael and Pronto

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say Pronto turned me into a fan through their two opening gigs. Bought the CD at Northampton and listened to it on the way to Beacon. A few of the songs definitely came off better live but Monster is fantastic either way. Looking forward to seeing a full show of theirs

If you go to YOU TUBE and search for videos by me....you will see my latest Pronto videos from the IOTA cafe in Arlington, VA.

(I also have some old Wilco videos on my channel)

type in 'VANESSAOMARA' ...

into the search box on youtube and they will pop up....

(all one word)

Hope you will like !

Vanessa

oxox :cheekkiss

Down loaded the Pronto record about a week ago from itunes and I can't stop listening to it. One of the better records I've heard in a while IMO.

To me Mikael vocals sound a little like Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails but without the tortured angst vibe.

Of all the Wilco side projects, this one might be my favorite.

Show at Martyr's was great. Had some VC folks recognize me which was odd and cool. Nice people. I have a shit memory, so I probably forgot your names the instant you told me them. Sorry. I remember just about nothing. Sort of like Memento - the movie.

Anyways, thanks all of you for reading the interview. I'm really proud of this one. Mikael seemed to like it a lot, too. He complimented how well it was edited. Which was awfully nice of him.

• 4 weeks later...